Forma Adventure Boots
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Forma Adventure Boots

Forma Adventure Boots

$225 + free shipping in the States. Size 10. Check out Revzilla.com for complete sizing info.
    These boots are practically new. When I got my TW last year I'd planned to do a lot of off-road riding, but the majority of my riding has become a short commute to work or running errands around town, so I just don't need them. I bought them new from Revzilla last October and they've been sitting in my closet ever since. I've worn the boots 3 times for no longer than 30 minutes each trip.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So what do you wear on your feet for your short trips?
    Hopefully another type of ankle covering motorcycle boot.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

Quote Originally Posted by dcbakr78 View Post
    $225 + free shipping in the States. Size 10. Check out Revzilla.com for complete sizing info.
    These boots are practically new. When I got my TW last year I'd planned to do a lot of off-road riding, but the majority of my riding has become a short commute to work or running errands around town, so I just don't need them. I bought them new from Revzilla last October and they've been sitting in my closet ever since. I've worn the boots 3 times for no longer than 30 minutes each trip.
    I have had the same boots for about 5 months and love them. I got the black as the brown was out of stock. Wear them almost every day for around town, errands, back and forth to the business and weekend adventures. I just keep some docksiders at my offices to change into if needed. IMO, keep them and wear them. You're just as likely to need ankle protection around town as anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Tweaker and Smitty Blackstone like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Just my 2 cents but I say keep them,you should always be wearing leather when even street riding. These are better street boots then they are dirt boots. Not enough protection for offroad use but perfect street boot. Work boots or sneakers are not enough protection on the street. Ive seen to many missing toe photos from people not wearing leather boots while riding on the street. Dont be one of those guys!! But again this is just my opinion...Have fun and be safe
    2013 TW200 Ims super stock pegs,zeta pro bend xc hand-guards,manrack,zeta muffs,Gerbing ultra light heated gloves

Interested in these, but the sizing chart from Forma's website is one US size off based on my hiking boots and some dress shoes which show EU size (42/9).

Are you a true size 10 in most other shoes? If so, how do these fit/feel compared to those: tight? same? loose?

Quote Originally Posted by Holdnon72 View Post
    Just my 2 cents but I say keep them,you should always be wearing leather when even street riding. These are better street boots then they are dirt boots. Not enough protection for offroad use but perfect street boot. Work boots or sneakers are not enough protection on the street. Ive seen to many missing toe photos from people not wearing leather boots while riding on the street. Dont be one of those guys!! But again this is just my opinion...Have fun and be safe
    +1 on the safety of a good boots. I broke my ankle and my son broke his foot wearing steel toe work boots

Senior Member Michael Bryce Winnick's Avatar
    AGATT-Look it up and do it. Even cool guys...especially cool guys get hurt. I know...I am very cool and I have gotten hurt. Do not ride in flip flops with a wife beater t-shirt and a sparsely dressed girl on the back (Daisy Duke shorts and halter top). Keep the boots. I hope that nobody buys your boots and you are forced to wear them every time you ride. MBW

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    What MBW said!!!

Ya never know...

Better to be on the safe side.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CS1983 View Post
    Interested in these, but the sizing chart from Forma's website is one US size off based on my hiking boots and some dress shoes which show EU size (42/9).

Are you a true size 10 in most other shoes? If so, how do these fit/feel compared to those: tight? same? loose?
    Not op, but the best fit with the Forma boots is to use their size chart, put your heel against a wall or surface and have someone measure you foot length in inches without socks while you stand. Measure both feet and measure late in the day as feet get a little bigger as the day wears on. Also just because you wore a size X 5 years ago, doesn't mean you wear X now as feet get bigger with age. ( a friend owned shoe stores and explained the need to always measure shoes. Most people in the US wear shoes way too small. )

When judging riding boots / shoes you need at least 3/4 inch between toe and front inside and preferably more. Mine have about 1-1/8 inch and are perfect with a sock.
    The Forma site is not really "off by one" US size, US sizing is just rounded up or down arbitrarily as Euro shoes are not actually made in US half sizes.

Measure foot, go by Forma sizing and recommendation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Fred and Elvesus like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links