Looking for a _______________clean TW in BOISE IDAHO
Close
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member weeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    22
    Hello I'm looking for a clean low mile TW. I live in Eastern Oregon. I could travel as far as Bend Oregon Or to Boise Idaho. If you know of anyone selling Shoot me a email or PM. I scour Craigslist everyday, I'm wondering if any members have one there getting rid of or know someone that is selling theirs. I'll pay a fair price in cash. Thanks Sly



    PS. I have two other buddies looking as well so if someone has multiple TW's all the better

  2. #2
    Senior Member admiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Frosty Hollow
    Posts
    12,984
    I did a quick craigslist check this morning and found 4 listings. 1 is in Bend, or and 3 in Boise. One of the ones listed in Boise is at Snake River Yamaha. I've seen others for sale in Boise area, but are no longer listed and that was about 2 months ago. Here's the links:



    http://bend.craigslist.org/mcy/2863475236.html





    http://boise.craigslist.org/mcd/2875715880.html





    http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/2820854447.html







    http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/2844815716.html















    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

  3. #3
    Senior Member STEVE IN SOCAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Diego (north county)/Independence
    Posts
    133
    Good luck, I know how frustrating it can be when you're ready to pull the trigger. You can get bikes shipped pretty cheap on Uship, if you're patient...in case you find a bike that's geographically challenging.
    “One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it’s still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards.”

    ― Edward Abbey

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

  5. #4
    Senior Member lizrdbrth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Desert, SoCal
    Posts
    7,369
    Find one in Cali. I'll take one for the team and ride it to ya.



    Imagiver.



    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

    Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Junior Member weeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by lizrdbrth View Post
    Find one in Cali. I'll take one for the team and ride it to ya.



    Imagiver.




    Hey thanks there are a lot of good deals in Cali. thanks for being a team player

  7. #6
    Junior Member weeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVE IN SOCAL View Post
    Good luck, I know how frustrating it can be when you're ready to pull the trigger. You can get bikes shipped pretty cheap on Uship, if you're patient...in case you find a bike that's geographically challenging.




    I'll have to look into the Uship idea if I can't find one locally thanks

  8. #7
    Junior Member weeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I did a quick craigslist check this morning and found 4 listings. 1 is in Bend, or and 3 in Boise. One of the ones listed in Boise is at Snake River Yamaha. I've seen others for sale in Boise area, but are no longer listed and that was about 2 months ago. Here's the links:



    http://bend.craigslist.org/mcy/2863475236.html





    http://boise.craigslist.org/mcd/2875715880.html





    http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/2820854447.html







    http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/2844815716.html
















    Thanks for the help Admiral the one in bend is already sold. Snake rivers is a little steep I might call them and see how much wiggle room they have.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Kankujoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Missouri, West Central
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Thanks for the help Admiral the one in bend is already sold. Snake rivers is a little steep I might call them and see how much wiggle room they have.


    Happy hunting!



    Hope you find one soon with a deal you can live with...
    KJ



    2008 Yamaha TW200

    2011 Kawasaki Versys

    2012 Suzuki V-Strom-ADV

    2013 Honda CRF250L

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Going up on the Boise Front tomorrow.
    By Roninboise in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:16 AM
  2. '94 TW For Sale in Boise. ID
    By Rohnsman in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:53 PM
  3. The next Boise Front Adventure
    By Roninboise in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 05:16 PM
  4. 2008 TW200 Boise, Idaho
    By Rohnsman in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 05:40 PM
  5. Meet and Greet for Boise, Idaho area riders
    By Rohnsman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 03:48 PM