For Sale: TW200 2009 gas tank, hardware, cap and key
Close

EDIT: JUST SOLD MY CAR SO I'M HANGING ONTO THIS TANK AS A BACK-UP. THANKS

I have a 2009 gas/petrol tank in excellent shape--no dents or dings. It comes with the hardware for mounting (no petcock), the cap, and a single key. I switched to the larger capacity Clarke plastic tank, so I just don't need this one. You can see in the pics that the tank looks great. Make me an offer. I prefer to ship to the contiguous US for $20 packing and shipping, but I will ship anywhere if you don't mind paying a bit extra: let's say $35. It will be fully insured for the purchase price, either way. If I don't get a decent offer in a few days, I'll be posting it to ebay.

I prefer Paypal.

Thanks,

John

so how much shipped to central missouri? I have paypal.

I would keep that extra key. You can provide the new tank owner the (your) key code number. Should they want to use the cap locking feature, they can order one. I suspect most folks do not lock the cap. My thought then is, you are providing something that is really good to have 'just in case' and once you part with it, you will likey feel compelled to buy another, just in case. The person getting the tank can buy a key if needed using the code, or simply use in a non-locking capacity.

The locking mechanism can be simply removed by undoing two screws on the underside of the cap. Just a thought. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by -Jake- View Post
    so how much shipped to central missouri? I have paypal.

$20 for packing and shipping/insurance. It will be bubble wrapped and well packed. Just make me an offer on the tank and we'll take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgizmow View Post
    I would keep that extra key. You can provide the new tank owner the (your) key code number. Should they want to use the cap locking feature, they can order one. I suspect most folks do not lock the cap. My thought then is, you are providing something that is really good to have 'just in case' and once you part with it, you will likey feel compelled to buy another, just in case. The person getting the tank can buy a key if needed using the code, or simply use in a non-locking capacity.

The locking mechanism can be simply removed by undoing two screws on the underside of the cap. Just a thought. Gerry

I have four keys--already got duplicates. I figure including one is for the buyer to get more dupes made, should they keep the lock.

Message sent

Tank no longer for sale.

Thanks

Sponosred Links