typo?
Close

Thread: typo?

Hidden Content

2007 T'dub

Cyclerack/Dual Northern Tool Boxes/AVG Miglia Helmet/Infamous Tubes/Fanny Pack/ATV Tank bag

Quote Originally Posted by nuckingfutts View Post

This must be t typo...
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Wonder if the seller is not very motorcycle knowledgeable, and to sound knowledgeable looked up on the www and posted the first TW info found and/or was confused and thought the 225 sounded better!

Or they really have a 225, doubtful.

Or an unscrupulous seller.

But, I wish we did have them here. TW225 that is. We already have the unscrupulous!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

It is a six speed too. Look at the specs.
    You never know what you can do until you have to undo something you have done.

That's of them Special models from Neiman Marcus. Comes with 8.9" of front suspension, 21" front wheel which gives the illusion of an 18, 120-18 rear which gives the illusion of a 180, and 100 horsepower.

Of course it could also be a TW whose owner has transposed the specs with a TTR225. But that would be boring.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

it's a california bike with a carbon canister.... i'd wager he transposed the info from a different bike. looks clean though.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Sponosred Links