Sold/Very Nice 1987 TW For Sale - Page 8
Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Sold/Very Nice 1987 TW For Sale

Arrived in Beautiful Yuba City CA and added another 87 TW to CJ7Pilot's collection !
    LT's TW will live a long and happy life in Beautiful Northern California Gold Country
    SAM_8399.JPG
    BIG thanks to LT, LT's "little" Brother and CJ7Pilot for their generosity in helping fund my travels on this trip
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

We were texting each other back and forth soon after he got it. He will be test riding it in the morning, he sounds like a excited happy buyer. I will be waiting anxiously to hear what he thinks about it...

*** Dear Lord, please protect him if he fails to lay over the tank when he gooses it...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

A special thanks to Fred (PlacerLode) for the fine delivery!! One more to go...
    PlacerLode likes this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm super happy with my "collection" of '87s!

I thought mine was getting fixed up pretty nicely... then Tommy's bike showed up! Man, this is the sweetest TW I've ever seen!

I'll be running some comparisons in a little bit. My '87 is pretty peppy (even with a china carb), and I can outrun both of my friend's 2012s, even though I weigh 50 lbs more.

Tommy's bike is tuned a little better, and has the correct carb, so I'm expecting even more!

87 TWs - 1.jpg

Tommy and Fred are such nice guys! Thank you so much for putting this delivery together! I assure you this bike has found a great home!
    Now I must hurry on... for there they go, and I am their leader!

HOLY COW!

If 87s are the kings of the TW series (which they are), then I now own the king of 87s!

The engine fired up on the third kick (low battery), warmed up in less than a minute (enough to close the fuel enriching device), and ran so smooth....

My first ride was just a leisurely couple of laps around the block, and it felt great! I need to get a seat concepts cover for my other one.

Then I did a rolling acceleration test starting in second gear, and I darned near fell off the back of the bike!

Then I did hard acceleration from a standstill. Well, Tommy wasn't kidding about the front wheel coming up! It even popped a little wheelie when I shifted to second.

There's something different about this TW... I think Tommy figured out how to do a 350 conversion, and didn't tell us....

I'm stoked to have such a fantastic TW!

Ya still love it bro?

***I was missing it today...

CJ7Pilot and Elvesus like this.

Yep, she's a beauty, and a great runner!

I get my tinkering fix with the white one, but when I want to go ride, I know the black one is always ready to roll!

Unfortunately, I don't ride as much as I'd like to.

Have a great day, Tommy!
    Purple, littletommy and Elvesus like this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Sponosred Links