2007 Yamaha TW 200 Parts for Sale!
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Note: I have updated my policy to only ship domestically (United States). Sorry for any inconvenience.

EDIT: The frame will not be available until about 6 to 8 months from now, sorry. Also please note that at this time PayPal is the only form of payment that I am accepting (Cash in the mail is OK for items selling for $20 or less).

Below is a list of everything I have left (as parts sell, I will put "SOLD" to the LEFT of the number of that item. Message me here and/or send me a PM if you're interested in any of this stuff, or know anyone who is. Or if you have any questions about any of it...Thanks!

1.)frame (current title would be included - just like when selling a complete vehicle; however, I won't be able to sell this until after I finish paying the remainder of the motorcycle loan balance for this vehicle)

2.) Complete bottom end (of motor) - stator may be bad? - motor was running perfectly when I started parting out, except that after a few minutes it would randomly cut out and die - I believe now that this may have been due to a bad stator (I didn't actually test the stator)

**SOLD**3.) cylinder, piston/rings

**NOT REMOVING FROM MOTOR - ONLY AVAILABLE as part of the bottom end**4.) cam chain (only a couple thousand miles on it - since top end rebuild) and cam chain tensioner

5.) two CDI's

6.) two regulators/rectifiers

**SOLD**7.) front forks (bad oil seal on left fork/ damaged fork boots)

8.) headlight and mounting hadrware+mounting bracket (bracket is bent so headlight aim is off, but it's useable and could probably be straightened out a bit)

**SOLD**9.) speedometer assembly in kilometers per hour (in good shape but the box/braket that the speedo box mounts into is broken - but it still mounts fine and is totally useable); indicator light box (mounting points are broken but it is useable if you tie it down to the mounting box/bracket that it sits in, with a couple zip ties [I used it that way for a few thousand miles without any issues - it didn't fall off or anything])

10.) rear tire with about 50% tread life remaining with good tube, front tire with about 10% tread life remaining also with good tube

11.) good, straight, clean rear sub-frame

**SOLD**12.) horn

13.) rear shock

**SOLD**14.) ignition coil

**SOLD**15.) stock (OEM) handlebars

16.) brake and clutch levers; front brake master cylinder and brake hose (these two parts are from a 1997 Suzuki DR200, but I used them on my TW for a few thousand miles with no issues); front brake caliper and pads (with about 40 percent pad life remaining); front brake rotor(disc) with mounting bolts

17.) all handlebar switch gear in great shape (kill switch, starter button, horn button, etc.)

18.) shift lever, rear brake lever with complete rear brake lever "pull bar" (including springs, wing nut, etc.), operator foot pegs (left one is bent down/lower to the ground, but useable if you don't mind that, or if you think it could be bent back...), passenger foot pegs and mounts (pegs are scraped bute totally useable, mounts aren't bent)

19.) exhaust pipe (actual pipe only, no muffler)

20.) 44 tooth rear sprocket

**SOLD**21.) rear drum brake assembly including brake shoes (with roughly 20 percent life remaining @ 15k miles)

22.) throttle cable with handlebar-mounted cable housing

23.) rear fender (scrapes and small holes - mostly on one side, but useable and not too bad looking)

24.) front wheel fender (a few minor scratches but looks good)

25.) front headlight fairing (scraped/cut, in rough shape, but useable)

26.) side cover plastics (in good shape)

**SOLD**27.) front turn signals (with only minor scratches), rear turn signals (plastic slightly broken around the edge where the lens cover mounts to the bulb housing, but totally useable and not too rough looking) - bulbs included with all four turn signals

**SOLD**28.) side stand with mounting hardware and safety/kill switch (can be sold individually or all together)

**SOLD**29.) plastic box that CDI mounts into and the rubber strap that holds the CDI in it

**SOLD**30.) air box and air filter

31.) clutch cable

**SOLD**32.) rear brake light/license plate mounting bracket and brake light assembly (bulb not included)

33.) miscellaneous electrical wiring/cables, nuts/bolts, etc.

**SOLD**34.)"www.cycleracks.com" rear luggage rack (some scrapes on one side but otherwise in good shape)

**SOLD**35.) Complete carburetor assembly
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)
    PM sent.
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

PM sent re: handle bar swithces.

Gman

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

PM sent.....rear rack.

Rick
    I guess that I LIKE THUMPERS

1994 TW200

1999 F650

1970 CT90

1973 CT90

1980 CX500 (what was I thinking?)

1996 XT225

1999 TTR225

Do you have a kickstart lever (just the lever)?
    1991 TW200 Hidden Content

i need a title with vin sticker (if required I will take the frame but really do not need it

rear cycle rack if available depending on price

emillio

340 201 3341

1.)frame (current title would be included - just like when selling a complete vehicle; however, I won't be able to sell this until after I finish paying the remainder of the motorcycle loan balance for this vehicle)

2.) Complete bottom end (of motor) - stator may be bad? - motor was running perfectly when I started parting out, except that after a few minutes it would randomly cut out and die - I believe now that this may have been due to a bad stator (I didn't actually test the stator)

3.) cylinder, piston/rings (slight overbore due to top end rebuild a few thousand miles ago) - again engine was running great

4.) cam chain (only a couple thousand miles on it - since top end rebuild) and cam chain tensioner

5.) two CDI's

7.) front forks (bad oil seal on left fork/ damaged fork boots)

8.) headlight and mounting hadrware+mounting bracket (bracket is bent so headlight aim is off, but it's useable and could probably be straightened out a bit)

9.) speedometer assembly in kilometers per hour (in good shape but the box/braket that the speedo box mounts into is broken - but it still mounts fine and is totally useable); indicator light box (mounting points are broken but it is useable if you tie it down to the mounting box/bracket that it sits in, with a couple zip ties [I used it that way for a few thousand miles without any issues - it didn't fall off or anything])

10.) rear tire with about 50% tread life remaining with good tube, front tire with about 10% tread life remaining also with good tube

12.) horn

13.) rear shock

14.) ignition coil

15.) stock (OEM) handlebars

16.) brake and clutch levers; front brake master cylinder and brake hose (these two parts are from a 1997 Suzuki DR200, but I used them on my TW for a few thousand miles with no issues); front brake caliper and pads (with about 40 percent pad life remaining); front brake rotor(disc) with mounting bolts

17.) all handlebar switch gear in great shape (kill switch, starter button, horn button, etc.)

18.) shift lever, rear brake lever with complete rear brake lever "pull bar" (including springs, wing nut, etc.), operator foot pegs (left one is bent down/lower to the ground, but useable if you don't mind that, or if you think it could be bent back...), passenger foot pegs and mounts (pegs are scraped bute totally useable, mounts aren't bent)

19.) exhaust pipe (outlet pipe only, no muffler)

20.) drive chain and sprockets with mounting bolts/nuts/washers included (chain and sprockets a bit rough, but useable)

21.) rear drum brake assembly including brake shoes (with roughly 20 percent life remaining @ 15k miles)

23.) rear fender (scrapes and small holes - mostly on one side, but useable and not too bad looking)

27.) front turn signals (with only minor scratches), rear turn signals (plastic slightly broken around the edge where the lens cover mounts to the bulb housing, but totally useable and not too rough looking) - bulbs included with all four turn signals

28.) side stand with mounting hardware and safety/kill switch (can be sold individually or all together)

29.) plastic box that CDI mounts into and the rubber strap that holds the CDI in it

30.) air box and air filter

31.) clutch cable and crankcase clutch lever arm with return spring

32.) rear brake light/license plate mounting bracket and brake light assembly (bulb not included)

33.) miscellaneous electrical wiring/cables

34.) "www.cycleracks.com" rear luggage rack (some crapes on one side but otherwise in good shape)

I shouldn't have listed the frame/title yet, as I haven't yet paid off the loan balance. I didn't think it through, sorry about this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

FYI, I bought a muffler and rear rack from KJ, he is a good guy to do business with.

Rick
    I guess that I LIKE THUMPERS

1994 TW200

1999 F650

1970 CT90

1973 CT90

1980 CX500 (what was I thinking?)

1996 XT225

1999 TTR225

Quote Originally Posted by kj7687 View Post
    EDIT: The frame will not be available until about 6 to 8 months from now, sorry. Also please note that at this time PayPal is the only form of payment that I am accepting.

Below is a list of everything I have left (as parts sell, I will put "SOLD" to the LEFT of the number of that item. Message me here and/or send me a PM if you're interested in any of this stuff, or know anyone who is. Or if you have any questions about any of it...Thanks!

3.) cylinder, piston/rings (slight overbore due to top end rebuild a few thousand miles ago) - again engine was running great

4.) cam chain (only a couple thousand miles on it - since top end rebuild) and cam chain tensioner

5.) two CDI's

7.) front forks (bad oil seal on left fork/ damaged fork boots)

9.) speedometer assembly in kilometers per hour (in good shape but the box/braket that the speedo box mounts into is broken - but it still mounts fine and is totally useable); indicator light box (mounting points are broken but it is useable if you tie it down to the mounting box/bracket that it sits in, with a couple zip ties [I used it that way for a few thousand miles without any issues - it didn't fall off or anything])

12.) horn

13.) rear shock

14.) ignition coil

15.) stock (OEM) handlebars

19.) exhaust pipe (outlet pipe only, no muffler)

20.) drive chain and sprockets with mounting bolts/nuts/washers included (chain and sprockets a bit rough, but useable)

21.) rear drum brake assembly including brake shoes (with roughly 20 percent life remaining @ 15k miles)

27.) front turn signals (with only minor scratches), rear turn signals (plastic slightly broken around the edge where the lens cover mounts to the bulb housing, but totally useable and not too rough looking) - bulbs included with all four turn signals

28.) side stand with mounting hardware and safety/kill switch (can be sold individually or all together)

29.) plastic box that CDI mounts into and the rubber strap that holds the CDI in it

30.) air box and air filter

31.) clutch cable and crankcase clutch lever arm with return spring

32.) rear brake light/license plate mounting bracket and brake light assembly (bulb not included)

33.) miscellaneous electrical wiring/cables

34.) "www.cycleracks.com" rear luggage rack (some crapes on one side but otherwise in good shape)

Is the rear rack still available?

Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links