TWs on Craigslist - Page 240
Close
    
    
Page 240 of 244 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2434
Like Tree1893Likes

Thread: TWs on Craigslist

  1. #2391
    Member nathanwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    32
    Well, was a day late on this one...was going to be heading out tomorrow to look at it, but sold tonight - anyone on the forum grab it? Was sort of looking for a 2nd TW for the wife, this one definitely could have worked:

    2000 Yamaha TW 200 - motorcycles_scooters - by owner - vehicle automotive bike sale.jpg

    2000 Yamaha TW 200 - motorcycles_scooters - by owner - vehicle automotive bike sale_1.jpg 2000 Yamaha TW 200 - motorcycles_scooters - by owner - vehicle automotive bike sale_2.jpg

  2. #2392
    Senior Member Sthrnromr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Rural, South Carolina
    Posts
    343
    Wow that one looked nice. What were the miles on it?
    2010 TW200 - The Goat
    Triumphs
    ATVs
    Way too many past bikes to list

  3. #2393
    Member nathanwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Sthrnromr View Post
    Wow that one looked nice. What were the miles on it?
    5000 miles
    Sthrnromr likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #2394
    Junior Member spazter12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerflorida View Post
    From Facebook Marketplace;
    Edwards, MO
    Posting only says: Yamaha Custom TW200
    $1,900

    not mine
    Im like 98% sure this was for sale in the houston area about a year ago for like $3k

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. #2395
    Junior Member spazter12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerflorida View Post
    From Facebook Marketplace;
    Edwards, MO
    Posting only says: Yamaha Custom TW200
    $1,900

    not mine
    Im like 98% sure this was for sale in the houston area about a year ago for like $3k

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #2396
    Senior Member Badgerflorida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,171
    Nathanwind is that a Defender in your profile pic? Looks like a nice rig.
    01 street 203/204 RaceTech emulators (currently Dunlop K180s)
    96 hybrid Shinko 241/428
    89 back from the dead

  8. #2397
    Member nathanwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerflorida View Post
    Nathanwind is that a Defender in your profile pic? Looks like a nice rig.
    Haha, yep you've got a good eye. I've got a couple Rovers/Defenders . The red one is a pickup bed and perfect for hauling bike(s). Rovers are my first passion, but I'll tell you...these damn TWs are definitely bumping up the list. The similarities are there - go anywhere vehicles, simple by nature, and the design didn't change from the 80s through today (literally Defenders were almost exactly the same from 1983-2015). And with Rovers, they tend to "multiply" on you (i.e. no one has just one)....seems that I am going down that path trying to find another TW already!

    IMG_1091.JPG IMG_1107.jpg IMG_1002.JPG IMG_0828.JPG
    Last edited by nathanwind; 03-28-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Sthrnromr, admiral, Purple and 1 others like this.

  9. #2398
    Senior Member Sthrnromr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Rural, South Carolina
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanwind View Post
    Haha, yep you've got a good eye. I've got a couple Rovers/Defenders . The red one is a pickup bed and perfect for hauling bike(s). Rovers are my first passion, but I'll tell you...these damn TWs are definitely bumping up the list. The similarities are there - go anywhere vehicles, simple by nature, and the design didn't change from the 80s through today (literally Defenders were almost exactly the same from 1983-2015). And with Rovers, they tend to "multiply" on you (i.e. no one has just one)....seems that I am going down that path trying to find another TW already!

    IMG_1091.JPG IMG_1107.jpg IMG_1002.JPG
    Love those. Always wanted one. Thanks for sharing those pics.
    2010 TW200 - The Goat
    Triumphs
    ATVs
    Way too many past bikes to list

  10. #2399
    Senior Member Sthrnromr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Rural, South Carolina
    Posts
    343
    Duplicate post :/ Forum is rough lately.
    2010 TW200 - The Goat
    Triumphs
    ATVs
    Way too many past bikes to list

  11. #2400
    Super Moderator Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Ynys Môn
    Posts
    4,227
    We're on it ....
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

    TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 5000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. On Craigslist:
    By old white truck in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:14 AM
  2. 08 tw on Sacramento Craigslist
    By evan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 10:59 AM
  3. Craigslist and eBay
    By emilliano in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 01:55 PM
  4. 08 in Fresno - Craigslist
    By Larry in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:07 PM
  5. Another TW on Bakersfield,CA Craigslist $600
    By RWilley in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:03 PM

Search tags for this page

news
,
tw 200 for sale
,

tw200 for sale

,
tw200 for sale craigslist
,
upstate sc craigslist tw200
,
used tw200 for sale
,
used yamaha tw200
,
used yamaha tw200 for sale
,

yamaha tw200 craigslist

,

yamaha tw200 for sale

,

yamaha tw200 for sale craigslist

,
yamaha tw200 for sale used
Click on a term to search for related topics.