Looking for the stock shock...
Close

Am looking for a cheap stock shock! Please PM me if you've got one for sale.

Thanks!
    Check out my custom TW200 build Hidden Content .

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

Quote Originally Posted by catamount View Post
    Am looking for a cheap stock shock! Please PM me if you've got one for sale.

Thanks!

If you are talking about the recalled one, I just read a thread here in the classifieds where someone was selling a muffler and a shock on ebay, but only the muffler sold. So I'm pretty sure he still has the shock.

EDIT: I just looked it up for you. The seller is Jarrod Weaver, and here is the link to the thread:

https://tw200forum.com/index.php?/top...-pipe-on-ebay/

Quote Originally Posted by twm View Post
    If you are talking about the recalled one, I just read a thread here in the classifieds where someone was selling a muffler and a shock on ebay, but only the muffler sold. So I'm pretty sure he still has the shock.

EDIT: I just looked it up for you. The seller is Jarrod Weaver, and here is the link to the thread:

https://tw200forum.com/index.php?/top...-pipe-on-ebay/

Oh, you're right. I forgot about the recall. Now I'm wondering if I should even bother putting a faulty shock on there.
    Check out my custom TW200 build Hidden Content .

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

You can have mine Catamount, just pay shipping. My bike is a 2006. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

Quote Originally Posted by catamount View Post
    Oh, you're right. I forgot about the recall. Now I'm wondering if I should even bother putting a faulty shock on there.

I didn't even know there was a recall on the shock until I read that thread. What was the issue? And what years did the recall cover? My bike is a 91, and I've never had problems with the shock.

Sponosred Links