TW200 Wheel Set and misc parts
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: TW200 Wheel Set and misc parts

TW200 Wheel Set and misc parts

These came off an 87. The rear wheel will fit a ll years but the front will only fit UP TO 2000. 2001 had a disc brake. Both are in good shape. The only issue is with the rear that has a few surface rust spots. Other than that they are almost flawless. I can provide photos via email at [email protected] as i dont have any on my phone to load here at the moment. $200 for the rear, $125 for the front. Does not include shipping. Local pick up in Green Bay, WI.

Also have a cylinder, cylinder head, indicator dash assembly, swingarm, forks, triple tree, black front fender, seat pan, rear brake light assembly, front light assembly, left engine cover (1987 only!), engine internal parts, BARE METAL TANK.

Not available:
    Kick start assembly, speedo, frame, wire harness and electronics, air box, carb, plastics, switches.

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)
    Well I’d be interested in a lot more parts if you posted a week ago. Finally trying to get mine rebuilt but ordered/fleabayed most parts last Saturday. What are you looking for on the tank w/ shipping to 31404? Thanks.

ETA: Also if you have the stock boot that goes from the carb to the airbox I’m interested in that too. -MDJ
    Last edited by maddawgj; 10-14-2017 at 05:42 PM.
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

I dont have a boot available. Id take $80 shipped for the tank. Physically its 98% flawless. There is a small... depression if you will, on each side. Not noticeable unless you hold the tank up to the light.
    maddawgj and Ken like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'd take that seat pan.

Quote Originally Posted by flyhunter3825 View Post
    I dont have a boot available. Id take $80 shipped for the tank. Physically its 98% flawless. There is a small... depression if you will, on each side. Not noticeable unless you hold the tank up to the light.
    Thanks man, I’ll let you know. I’m still trying to get the cap off my tank to see how it looks inside and decide on what I’m going to do. I’ve already doubled the budget on the rebuild and still need more parts so I won’t stand in the way if anyone else wants to jump on that while I’m still figuring out what to do. Thanks again.

Hopefully soon I’ll stop finding parts that need to also be replaced.
    Last edited by maddawgj; 10-15-2017 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Spelin
    littletommy likes this.
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

Fly sending you a PM.
    littletommy likes this.

My new (to me) tank just showed up today from Fly. I’m quite happy with it and the whole experience and can’t wait to get it painted and installed.

Thanks again Fly.
    littletommy and Peterb like this.

Hi, do you still have the wheels? How about the seat pan?
    Thanks
    littletommy likes this.

Hi, Sorry for the late response. I only have the front wheel left out of the pair. The seat pan is gone as well.
    littletommy likes this.

I know it's a long shot, but any chance on keys and locks??
    littletommy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links