• 1 Post By maddawgj
  • 1 Post By YBW
  • 1 Post By YBW
  • 2 Post By joeband
  • 3 Post By YBW
  • 1 Post By joeband

Thread: FS: 250cc Wide Ratio 6sp Motor

FS: 250cc Wide Ratio 6sp Motor

So I'm between a rock and a hard place trying to finagle an investment property, and I need to sell the motor to my beloved street legal Big Wheel project (https://tw200forum.com/forum/other-bi...ers-unite.html). It is a 2003 TTR (so the wide ratio 6 speed) with a bored and resleeved cylinder to 250cc (74mm forged Wiseco piston). Stainless Allen head fastener kit with all brand new bearings, seals, circlips, rod, etc. Here is the good part for you TW guys-- its not assembled so you can put in the TW output shaft!

I price hunted long and hard for the components (for instance I got the mostly complete bottom end for only $75) so at my $900 plus shipping asking price you are seeing just the cost of the parts reflected, at probably the cheapest you are ever going to put one together without resorting to theft. I am happy to discuss particulars with any seriously interested parties. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by YBW View Post
    So I'm between a rock and a hard place trying to finagle an investment property, and I need to sell the motor to my beloved street legal Big Wheel project (https://tw200forum.com/forum/other-bi...ers-unite.html). It is a 2003 TTR (so the wide ratio 6 speed) with a bored and resleeved cylinder to 250cc (74mm forged Wiseco piston). Stainless Allen head fastener kit with all brand new bearings, seals, circlips, rod, etc. Here is the good part for you TW guys-- its not assembled so you can put in the TW output shaft!

I price hunted long and hard for the components (for instance I got the mostly complete bottom end for only $75) so at my $900 plus shipping asking price you are seeing just the cost of the parts reflected, at probably the cheapest you are ever going to put one together without resorting to theft. I am happy to discuss particulars with any seriously interested parties. Thanks!
    what an awesome power plant! does it have a kick or is it electric start only? id buy it if it was all assembled and ready to bolt in.

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk
    littletommy and jtomelliott49 like this.

It is electric start only at the moment, but one could obviously add a kicker while its apart!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)
    As soon as this jerk on the news reads the correct numbers and I win the lotto...

Way too deep into my rebuild to buy anything.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

Price dropped to $800!
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

Price drop to $750!
    littletommy likes this.

good deal, pics would help with your sale.
    littletommy and Peterb like this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Update, found another way to finagle so I'm going to keep working on the motor for now.
    joeband, Tweaker and ben2go like this.

wow, i'm surprised that never sold. i'd love to see pics of it up and running.
    Tweaker likes this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by YBW View Post
    Update, found another way to finagle so I'm going to keep working on the motor for now.
    I'm glad to hear this. I have a trip to Perry County, KY in a few weeks. I may have had to make a scenic detour to VA on my way home.

Sponosred Links