FS: TW200 tank- SOLD-
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hi,

i just swapped out for an xt225 tank and don't need this beautiful tank any longer.

it is the 1994 rainbow bright color scheme (blue with red and orange flames, yellow TW) and is in great shape. the inside has no rust, the outside only has a bit of superficial rust on the underside. one small little chip near the seat edge, but the paint is basically pristine, especially considered it is nearly 20 yrs old.

note it is a california tank, which has larger diameter filler cap and an emission port underneath. it is still compatible with other TWs. comes with a OEM cap, but rendered non-locking, filler cap but no petcock.

$95+ shipping

this is the actual tank mounted on the bike.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joe band View Post
    hi,

i just swapped out for an xt225 tank and don't need this beautiful tank any longer.

it is the 1994 rainbow bright color scheme (blue with red and orange flames, yellow TW) and is in great shape. the inside has no rust, the outside only has a bit of superficial rust on the underside. one small little chip near the seat edge, but the paint is basically pristine, especially considered it is nearly 20 yrs old.

note it is a california tank, which has larger diameter filler cap and an emission port underneath. it is still compatible with other TWs. comes with a OEM cap, but rendered non-locking, filler cap but no petcock.

$95+ shipping

this is the actual tank mounted on the bike.

Sorry.. Buy, I've got to ask... Are you open to selling the tank but trading for the plastics.. I've got 2006 plastics that were taken off at 1800 miles or so... Bought the Tw for my wife on valentines day.. Thought my xt350 I received for Xmas would make a nice pair for riding.. I got all into it and bought a trailer that holds both bikes and stands up in the garage for storage... Anyway.. My xt is a 1989 and is identical to an xt that I once had.. But, it was in too beat up shape when I got it... I went on a mission trying to find new old stock everything from eBay or warehouses in Us and in Japan... Long story... Condensed... I bought a nearly complete 94 xt350 to use its parts in changing the eye sore I had .. I found a member on this forum that we traded tanks and I bought his white plastics... The tank is a beautiful color scheme,,, but it's pushed in pretty good on one side.. The parts that you have your Tw set up with match the xt350 I have now... Let me know what you think.. I know that I have pics of everything... And no rush.. I'm down in Chile for a few more weeks... Then I'll be home in Florida.. Thanks alot ,

Steve

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Here's our bikes as they are

buyer backed out, back up for sale. it's a beauty, no rust!
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

buyer backed out, back up for sale. it's a beauty, no rust!
    PM Sent.

Quote Originally Posted by ldw72120 View Post
    PM Sent.
    no PM received?

Hidden Content

no PM received?
    I sent another PM. May have done it wrong on the first one.

Hi Joe,

I saw this one when I was looking around for one.

I may be interested, but I do have one that is the exact match of the one I had that was ruined (paint job) for just a little more.

I will let you know if it doesn't work out though.

Thanks for letting me know this was still available.

Andy

Joe,

I will assume you didn't receive my PM dated 7 days ago as Waltonusa has replied he is interested. My PM stated that I would give you $100 shipped to area code 72120. Please advise if this is acceptable to you and we can arrange payment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links