TW200 fuel tank needed !
Close

Hi guys, I need a fuel tank for my '99 TW200.

Original one is white/blue but I don't care about the color. I bought the bike to use it in the trails where I go on vacation, and the tank just started dripping. I'm leaving in 4 days.

If any of you have one for sale, please email me ! I would prefeer in canada (less trouble for me and lower shipping cost), but I have relatives in the USA that could bring it to me.

Thanks !

Luc

I have an 89 tank that is damned rusty and black and red. It would get you through if you used an inline filter. You would also have to take out the locking mechanisms on the cap because I do not have an extra key.

here's another option that you might be able to find too. goes on really easy.

https://tw200forum.com/index.php?/topic/4492-xt225-tank/
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I've got a brand new Clark 2.8 gallon tank for sale, I can ship it tomorrow if necessary. I'll send an email.

John
    '87 Street Tracker / Scrambler - hollow mod, underseat exhaust, vintage tank, custom seat

'95 Offroader - D606 front, Bighorn rear, Cyclerack, 14/63 sprockets

Where is it dripping?

Thanks everyone,

I bought one for a xt225... a bit expensive but I was in a rush and wanted it asap.

My old one is dripping from the outside, near the bottom. The inside rust made it through and just managed to go through the paint.

I heard about stuff that would seal it again, but also heard that the stuff didn't work most of the time.

Thanks again.

hey luc,

follow r80rt's directions: cut off 1/4 inch form each side metal post and grind down the rubber pads the same and fits right on. you can use the same petcock, but you'll have to trim the left side plastic a bit. i epoxied the cut off tab to the back of the plastic so it fit in the new hole.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Sponosred Links