Close

Like Tree20Likes
  • 4 Post By krosen
  • 4 Post By admiral
  • 6 Post By PlacerLode
  • 6 Post By krosen

Thread: Need another TW

Need another TW

Reaching out to find another TW. Bought a super clean 07 for my wife and find myself riding it all the time. They’re so much fun to ride and are great to use when rding with the kids on their little Honda’s, I even find myself riding it to work. I have reached out to a couple of sellers on here but would love to hear from you if you know of a clean bike up for sale close to Idaho. I am aware of what these bikes are worth and am willing to pay good price for a clean well maintained bike. Higher miles don’t really scare me, the 07 has 10k on the clock and runs amazing, I put a new clutch in it for good measure but after pulling out the original I could have put another 2500-5000 on it no problem. Cheers, Korey.

Quote Originally Posted by krosen View Post
    Reaching out to find another TW. Bought a super clean 07 for my wife and find myself riding it all the time. They’re so much fun to ride and are great to use when rding with the kids on their little Honda’s, I even find myself riding it to work. I have reached out to a couple of sellers on here but would love to hear from you if you know of a clean bike up for sale close to Idaho. I am aware of what these bikes are worth and am willing to pay good price for a clean well maintained bike. Higher miles don’t really scare me, the 07 has 10k on the clock and runs amazing, I put a new clutch in it for good measure but after pulling out the original I could have put another 2500-5000 on it no problem. Cheers, Korey.

Here's a couple in the Boise Craigslist.

2003 Eagle
    https://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/d/y...426714394.html

1998 Nampa (Recently restored makes me a little nervous. Seeing it in person might help alleviate any potential fear).
    https://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1...393369959.html
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

RockyTFS TW is a steal and right in Idaho
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm in contact with RockyTFS and believe we have a deal worked out, just trying to figure out logistics on a pickup. Thanks for your help.

Sponosred Links