Wanted: 2005 TW200
Close
††††
††††
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Wanted: 2005 TW200

Wanted: 2005 TW200

Looking for a 2005 (preferably) TW200. Location: Iím in western Wi. Just missed out on a mint, low mile 05 for $2,000 Looking to spend $2500 or less... Thanks!!
    littletommy and maddawgj like this.

Welcome to the cruise

Any particular reason it has to be an '05 ?
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WI Wood View Post
    Looking for a 2005 (preferably) TW200. Location: Iím in western Wi. Just missed out on a mint, low mile 05 for $2,000 Looking to spend $2500 or less... Thanks!!
    maddawgj likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks! Doesnít have to be 2005, but I greatly prefer it. Why? I just love the color combo, I donít like white, I like black and silver!

Cool another cheesehead. Welcome from Milwaukee. That is a nice color combo. I believe they used that color (with different accent colors) from 03 to 05. Check out the various colors combos by year below. Narrowing your search to a few years could take some time to find.

https://tw200forum.com/forum/general-...ollection.html

I dont know if this one is sold yet. You could send the poster a private message.

https://tw200forum.com/forum/tw200-cl...x-%242250.html

If you havenít already checked craigslist, take a look. Also I have seen good deals on Facebook Marketplace. If youíre not on FB, I can send you the ones I think are priced well.

I inspected the red over black one on Craigslist in Elkhart Lake for $1,700. He passed on my offer. Iíll give you my notes if needed. Cheers
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.
    01 SOLD
    96 SOLD
    89 restored SOLD
    89 (restoration in process)
    05 (restoration in process)
    03 10K miles, decent condition

Thanks, Iím willing to wait for a 2005 or would consider others in my year range of post-2001. I looked at that one in EHL- too far and not in my year range. I check FB, CL, EBay, Letgo, CPro, BikeFinds, and OfferUp several times per day. I figure minneapolis is my best bet and only an hour or hour and a half away. I also thought maybe someone on here would have a 2005 for sale. I also would like to find a Yamaha Big Wheel and am interested in certain 1980ís ATCís and Tri-Motoís.
    Badgerflorida and PlacerLode like this.

I love the 2005 as well and I know it's a favorite of several other forum members. The black swing arm looks really nice as well as the darker charcoal color of the frame compared to the lighter silver color of most frames, The 2002 with the blue frame is beautiful and I wish they used more "sexy" frame colors throughout the years. Yami made gorgeous yellow and black 50th anniversary bikes but not with the TW200 sad to say because that would have been a very popular TW to own.

I do have a pristine set of TW's one 2005 with 305 miles and a 2006 with 105 miles purchased new in Phoenix and stored in an AC garage for a decade.

The nicest TW I ever owned was also a 2005 that a CHP retired trooper bought in Riverside CA and only put 95 miles on it. A dealer took it in on a trade for $700 and offered it to me for "high book" value of $2100 which I jumped on. My mistake was letting somebody see it in the back of my van on my way home and they offered me full new MSRP cash for it which was hard to say no to so I let it go. That guy really wanted a 2006 and I had a really nice one of those in the van at the time and he called me an hour later wanting to trade the 2005 for the 2006 which I agreed to do and I offered him the 06 for almost $1000 less but I may have been too eager / excited about the swap because he decided to keep the 2005. A month later he sent me pics of how he painted the whole bike in camouflage colors and I just about fainted lol
    maddawgj likes this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)
    Ď05s are the best.
    PlacerLode and Gulfrider like this.
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in Ď14 and rebuilt in Ď17. Ď06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, Ď04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    I love the 2005 as well and I know it's a favorite of several other forum members. The black swing arm looks really nice as well as the darker charcoal color of the frame compared to the lighter silver color of most frames, The 2002 with the blue frame is beautiful and I wish they used more "sexy" frame colors throughout the years. Yami made gorgeous yellow and black 50th anniversary bikes but not with the TW200 sad to say because that would have been a very popular TW to own.

I do have a pristine set of TW's one 2005 with 305 miles and a 2006 with 105 miles purchased new in Phoenix and stored in an AC garage for a decade.

The nicest TW I ever owned was also a 2005 that a CHP retired trooper bought in Riverside CA and only put 95 miles on it. A dealer took it in on a trade for $700 and offered it to me for "high book" value of $2100 which I jumped on. My mistake was letting somebody see it in the back of my van on my way home and they offered me full new MSRP cash for it which was hard to say no to so I let it go. That guy really wanted a 2006 and I had a really nice one of those in the van at the time and he called me an hour later wanting to trade the 2005 for the 2006 which I agreed to do and I offered him the 06 for almost $1000 less but I may have been too eager / excited about the swap because he decided to keep the 2005. A month later he sent me pics of how he painted the whole bike in camouflage colors and I just about fainted lol

Wow thatís some horse tradin! How could someone buy a 2005 w/95 miles and then paint it camo?! Well I did buy a 2002 today, very nice bike with only 1600 miles, all stock still. Itíll do until I find my 2005. You like the 2002?? Well Iíd be glad to trade you for your 2005 if you ever get up this way!!
    maddawgj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WI Wood View Post
    Wow thatís some horse tradin! How could someone buy a 2005 w/95 miles and then paint it camo?! Well I did buy a 2002 today, very nice bike with only 1600 miles, all stock still. Itíll do until I find my 2005. You like the 2002?? Well Iíd be glad to trade you for your 2005 if you ever get up this way!!
    I like the Blue frame of the 2002 it's an awesome color!

I do tend to get back to Michigan and or Wisconsin once a year and the past few years back to NY and even Connecticut then down to Tennessee and NC looping back to AZ

This year I'd like to add in Florida as well but we'll see

Lots of TW and ROKON deals back near the great lakes

Post us some pics of your new 2002 we geek over pics lol
    maddawgj likes this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links