1992 Parts Bike for Sale
Close

I have a 1992 TW200 for parts while fixing up our 2002 and 2003 bikes. Turns out I really did not need much other than a few screws and instrument indicator cover (which I ended up breaking the tabs when removing). I thought would keep for a re-build project, but just don't have the energy left to work on yet another project. So... before heading over to EBay, figured would put here to see if anyone interested. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. If interested in specific parts, let me know and may consider parting out if no one interested in the entire bike. All I know about the bike is my buddy who found it - said the guy had it running a month prior. It is leaking "clean oil" from the bottom of crankcase and my bet is the guy put back together without a new gasket. The left crankcase cover has a hole over the chain entry area (can see in pic). I took off the headlight and instruments, but all is there (even the light indicator cover I broke off the tabs - not in pic). The seat cover is in good shape (dirty), but the plastic underneath is badly broken. The tank is in good shape (no major dents seen) but poorly repainted the inside clean (no rust seen), but you can see tank re-liner was used on it. Overall the engine, exhaust, frame, forks, etc. and other components look good and all there. Below is a link to the picture of the bike in my Picasso Album.

Picture of Bike

Are you parting out the engine? A guy at work just bought a tw and we think it needs a clutch basket.
    2008 TDUB

Quote Originally Posted by iowatdub View Post
    Are you parting out the engine? A guy at work just bought a tw and we think it needs a clutch basket.

I would rather sell the entire bike and seeing if there is any interest to the guys here. I will advertise it 1-2 weeks to sell the entire bike. If no luck then will let you know I will part it out. Thanks. -Don

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    I would rather sell the entire bike and seeing if there is any interest to the guys here. I will advertise it 1-2 weeks to sell the entire bike. If no luck then will let you know I will part it out. Thanks. -Don

I'd be interested in the carb if you dont sell the whole bike.

If you end up parting out.....I would be interested in quite a few parts.....engine clutch cover, coil, rear brake components

and a few other things.

Im looking to buy a stator if you decide to part it out.

Do you have the title?

Sold!

Sponosred Links