WTB TW in Hawaii
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: WTB TW in Hawaii

WTB TW in Hawaii

Hello, I live on Kauai, and I am looking for a TW200. If you know of any for sale, or have any leads, let me know! There are currently none for sale on Craigslist in Hawaii.

There is a local Harley Davidson / Yamaha dealership that has a brand new one, but it’s listed at $5595. A little more than I’d like to spend on one.

If you have one you want to sell and are willing to ship I’d make it worth your while. And you’d have acess to a bike if you vacation out here

Keep me posted!

Mahalo

Good luck with your search and welcome to the forum!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTW View Post
    Hello, I live on Kauai, and I am looking for a TW200. If you know of any for sale, or have any leads, let me know! There are currently none for sale on Craigslist in Hawaii.

There is a local Harley Davidson / Yamaha dealership that has a brand new one, but it’s listed at $5595. A little more than I’d like to spend on one.

If you have one you want to sell and are willing to ship I’d make it worth your while. And you’d have acess to a bike if you vacation out here

Keep me posted!

Mahalo
    PlacerLode, Elvesus and maddawgj like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I've always wanted one stashed on Oahu but I could be talked into Kauai

Welcome to the fray!
    littletommy, Elvesus and maddawgj like this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Place a “Wanted” add on Craigslist... that’s how I found mine.
    littletommy and Peterb like this.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

Aloha Tim! I also live on Kauai, currently Kapaa. Keep looking & be patient if possible. they do come available but not often. Just be ready to pounce once you see one here or on another island. I believe its about 250 for shipping from other islands here. I shipped mine from mainland but its expensive! Anything below 3000 is probably a good deal here if its in descent shape.when you get it we should go ride?

Theres a pic of a nice 2005 on my profile it was for sale on CL in 2013 on the Big Island (Kopoho) for over a year just under $3000 I was thinking about buying it and keeping it in storage on Oahu

Too bad the shipping is such a Mob racket I was trying to ship containers full of TW's to the islands so I could live there and have fun but they don't allow vehicles unless you pay to ship each on independently and pay the full freight

I was also going to ship a cargo van over thinking I could stuff 6 TW's inside but you can't have anything in a vehicle not even a tissue box

BTW get some corrosion block and spray the entire bike top to bottom each month they rust up fast over there CB will buy you several extra years
    Kopoho-2005.JPG
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 01-21-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    maddawgj likes this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    Place a “Wanted” add on Craigslist... that’s how I found mine.
    Good idea. Ive got two ads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertiflight View Post
    Aloha Tim! I also live on Kauai, currently Kapaa. Keep looking & be patient if possible. they do come available but not often. Just be ready to pounce once you see one here or on another island. I believe its about 250 for shipping from other islands here. I shipped mine from mainland but its expensive! Anything below 3000 is probably a good deal here if its in descent shape.when you get it we should go ride?
    Oh right on! Ive seen one in Kapa'a with a camo paint scheme, is that yours? Yeah I know one will pop up eventually, we'll see. We should definitely go ride once I get one!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    Theres a pic of a nice 2005 on my profile it was for sale on CL in 2013 on the Big Island (Kopoho) for over a year just under $3000 I was thinking about buying it and keeping it in storage on Oahu

Too bad the shipping is such a Mob racket I was trying to ship containers full of TW's to the islands so I could live there and have fun but they don't allow vehicles unless you pay to ship each on independently and pay the full freight

I was also going to ship a cargo van over thinking I could stuff 6 TW's inside but you can't have anything in a vehicle not even a tissue box

BTW get some corrosion block and spray the entire bike top to bottom each month they rust up fast over there CB will buy you several extra years
    Kopoho-2005.JPG
    Yeah I just shipped a truck over here, such a bummer they won't allow anything additional to go with it. I would've thrown a couple bikes in the bed if so.

Last year I saw one on Big-Island Craigs... it was on there forever, not sure if it sold so WANTED Ads is all you can do... there be a few out there just hanging in carports with back taxes ready to be paid... that is a racket too. I shipped an RV over there and they tax by weight. I never did it, it was a bus, and would have cost about $5,000 per year.
    'RANT ON'
    It punishes construction guys who have to drive trucks/big rigs for work, and lets guys with a Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo or whatever $$$ car pay nearly nothing (by weight, not value). Yes it is back-assward... 'Rant OFF'

But having a TW in Hawaii, PRICELESS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links