1994 “Mrbracket” TW200 for sale
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: 1994 “Mrbracket” TW200 for sale

1994 “Mrbracket” TW200 for sale **SOLD**

Well when I got this TW from Mike (MrBracket) I had high hopes of doing more riding with my son and this gave me 2 bikes, one for me and one for him. As it turns out, I retired and my son took over the business and now he has even less time than before so I am putting it up for sale. If you have read the build thread on this bike, you know what went into it and what it has, if you have not read the thread, here it is and has all the info you need to know https://tw200forum.com/forum/performa...200-build.html I only have ridden it 3 times since I got it from Mike and didn’t do a thing to it other than replace a broken front turn light. Asking $2400 for it and it is located in Coos Bay, Oregon
    Last edited by Bmgm37; 01-25-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Wow...

That's about all I can say.

Someone snag this bike up!!

Please!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmgm37 View Post
    Well when I got this TW from Mike (MrBracket) I had high hopes of doing more riding with my son and this gave me 2 bikes, one for me and one for him. As it turns out, I retired and my son took over the business and now he has even less time than before so I am putting it up for sale. If you have read the build thread on this bike, you know what went into it and what it has, if you have not read the thread, here it is and has all the info you need to know https://tw200forum.com/forum/performa...200-build.html I only have ridden it 3 times since I got it from Mike and didn’t do a thing to it other than replace a broken front turn light. Asking $2400 for it and it is located in Coos Bay, Oregon
    joeband, grewen, Miaugi and 3 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Wow is right!
    A legendary bike!
    If I didn't already have two unusual TWs I'ld be heading to Coos Bay cash in hand.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

come on fred...
    you're right in that you already have Betty and Mr Gizmow, but think of the fun that power couple could have with a virile young thing like Mr Bracket!
    littletommy, maddawgj, Ken and 1 others like this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)
    Wow, that’s a deal!
    do_want.jpg
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

I'm surprised there isn't a WHOLE LOT MORE interest in this...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    I'm surprised there isn't a WHOLE LOT MORE interest in this...
    Interest yes, money no have.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

At the time this bike had raised the bar for just what is possible in a trail worthy TW customization, both from an aesthetic as well as a functional perspective.
    I should threaten to buy it just to part it out. That should awaken more responses, and I don't mean "I'll give you fifty bucks for the skid plate". Probably easily put back on the road in tip top running order and someone can soon be riding a piece of history.
    littletommy, Ken, Tweaker and 2 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

I just read through the build thread... all 60 pages!

It was a fun read, but unfortunately all the images are gone. The whole carb tuning segment was fascinating, but none of the good info was typed... the text just references charts and graphs that are no longer there. Oh well, the procedures are still valid, and will be helpful to me in the future.

It's cool that MrBracket indexed his first post to aid in searching his many projects on that bike!

That's a lot of bike for the money! I hope it goes to someone here....
    Now I must hurry on... for there they go, and I am their leader!

Thee is a fix for the photo bucket fiasco in case anyone truely desires to see these, or other historical photos that PhotoBucket is holding hostage in exchange for cash from the original posters. I believe "Fix" is free to those who wish to view images.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links