(WTHDRWN) WTB Beater body to fit 2010
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WTB withdrawn thanks for looking

I am removing anything offensive. My apologize I did not mean any harm. Thanks.

I asked in IMHO somewhat funny somewhat bitchy way to stay on topic when I felt every response was "why". I was not asking why I should buy I was stating I'd "WTB" or want to buy. I got annoyed by so many "Why" posts that IMHO are off topic and do not contribute to this WTB thread.

I'm thinking this forum is not for me. You guys are too serious and (another edit) what is with flaming my WTB thread. Most forums threads get closed post get deleted for hijacking someones thread, not for asking to stay on topic.

The atmosphere is too serious, I feel like someone died and their body is stinking up the room.

MODS: This thread has run it's course. If my statements crossed the line BAN ME. If not please close this thread, I'm not sure I belong here....

hi, welcome to the forum. you want a frame or plastic? enjoy your bike, why worry about resale?
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I have decided not to worry about it for now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

You can re-plastic the whole bike for $200. I would let the new buyer worry about it. :-)

Get out and ride! Enjoy your bike and welcome to club Tdub.
    Hidden Content

2005 TW200 (SOLD)
    2013 DR650

Toy-Tank, I see that you tried to 'pull-back' on your request. I will try to respect your goal, but feel compelled to say; "money does not buy you happiness". The purchase that you made (TW) can leave you with a whole range of memories. A few of the good ones will last a lifetime... Spending any time with the 'concern' you described suggests you risk having you last breath be 'damn, am I rich' rather than 'damn it was fun'.

I know I am being presumptuous. I know you've gotta do what you gotta do. Just don't make it all about the money...

This is just me, and I do realize it is your choice. Good luck. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

Thanks for you concern.

Please follow what I think is common forum etiquette. What I am asking is if you don't have a beater body or some other relevant response (edited please post in general discusstion, not here)

Don't turn my WTB thread into some depressing psychoanalysis of what I and my life must be like based on one post.

Sorry if it seems unreasonable to want a beater body and a shiny body but it is not your concern. You likely want many things I could care less about.

I have decided to take another route, thus the withdrawn edit. That is common practice on every forum I have been on.

Thank you again for the warm welcomes. I'm sure I'll be asking for help in the future.

Trolling for trolls?
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Wow.
    The value of the internet is that when you're wrong someone will immediately correct you, and when you're right, someone will immediately correct you". Lizrdbrth

Trolling? I thought I was pretty civil. Maybe I'm having a bad day. Sometimes it is hard to tell if oneself is being a douche.

Anyway just wanted to stay on topic. Thanks.

I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet. No need for that kind of out burst here.
    Hidden Content

2005 TW200 (SOLD)
    2013 DR650

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links