Luggage Rack WTB
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Looking to buy a used Yamaha OEM or other luggage rack for my new-to-me 2008 TW200. If not used, please point me toward a "discount" source for OEM parts.

New member Joe from SW Ohio

The OEM rack is Yamaha part number ABA-2JY51-00-00

Boats.net has them for 92.90 (total 102.29 with shipping included)

http://www.boats.net/parts/detail/ya...FcaiPAod53gAcg

Rocky Mountain ATV has them for 89.99 (total 96.99 with shipping included)

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/...FbSmPAod1zUA7w

Bottom line, if you order if from Rocky Mountain and you add an extra 9.01 worth of stuff to your order (maybe oil filters or chain lube or something handy like that), you cross over the 99 dollar free shipping threshold and save some shipping costs.

Good tip, Mr. Ayers, thanks. I'll wait a while to see if anything used pops up but Rocky Mountain looks like a good bet.

I'm new to the TW200 world. The bike is lots of fun and an excellent complement to my 2003 R1150R roadster. I'll be more on the TW than the beemer around town for sure, and then there's the woods and trails and camping trips

This forum is part of why I bought the bike. I just discovered it as I was researching the TW200, obviously a beloved machine with lots of helpful and knowledgeable folks behind it... I'll be learning from you all!

Joe

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JRD View Post
    Good tip, Mr. Ayers, thanks. I'll wait a while to see if anything used pops up but Rocky Mountain looks like a good bet.

I'm new to the TW200 world. The bike is lots of fun and an excellent complement to my 2003 R1150R roadster. I'll be more on the TW than the beemer around town for sure, and then there's the woods and trails and camping trips

This forum is part of why I bought the bike. I just discovered it as I was researching the TW200, obviously a beloved machine with lots of helpful and knowledgeable folks behind it... I'll be learning from you all!

Joe

You bet Joe. I like folks to be armed with the true value of what stuff is worth. I see a lot of folks paying basically new price for used parts because they don't know better about where to get them other than their stealership.

Joe,

What part of the world are you in? I have the OEM rear rack on my TW and want to build something different. I'd sell you mine for $20 or make it $40 and I'll sandblast it and put a fresh coat of black powder coat on it! Not sure what shipping would be, don't know where you are.

Mike

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

I'll think about that, Mike, thanks for the offer. I'm in SW Ohio zip 45320.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by JRD View Post
    I'll think about that, Mike, thanks for the offer. I'm in SW Ohio zip 45320.

Joe

Ok, just let me know via email or PM if you end up wanting it. I'm not advertising it for sale or anything, just saw your ad looking for one. I'm wanting a rack that holds a roto-pax gas can and a duffle bag, so I'm gonna make one!

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

I just pulled off my Cycleracks (front and rear). These are about $300 for a set new, I will sell my set for $225 + shipping if you are interested. These look like this:

Bart

Bart - Would you be willing to sell just the rear? If so, how much would you want for it?

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    I just pulled off my Cycleracks (front and rear). These are about $300 for a set new, I will sell my set for $225 + shipping if you are interested. These look like this:

Bart

Hey, well, right now I have an offer in my PM box for the set, and I would prefer to offload the stuff all at once, so I will be selling these as a set for the moment.

I had no idea these were hot items! I am building a custom TW200 and these just do not fit the look that I am going for. However I admit I will miss the rear rack, I've only had my TW for a few weeks and I used it 3 times before removing it! It is very sturdy and easy to strap to.

Anyway, right now someone has them reserved so if the OP of this thread does not reply then I will sell them to the first person in line, etc.

Thanks!

Bart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links