Moose Luggage Racks - $100 Cdn
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Moose Luggage Racks - $100 Cdn

Moose Luggage Racks - $100 Cdn

I came across this earlier today and wasn't sure where to post this info so please excuse me if this is not the appropriate spot.

There is a motosport shop in London, ON running a special on Moose Luggage racks for various bikes including our beloved T-Dubs.

TW200_Rack_Moose.JPG

The cost on special is $100 Cdn. I just ordered mine and I have arranged shipping through our courier service.

If anyone is interested it can be found on Kijiji ad number is 1319161136 or click here for the link.

I spoke with Mack in parts but however I do not have any other association with this shop and didn't even know they existed until an hour ago.
    Peterb, littletommy, Ken and 5 others like this.
    Hidden Content Sold...Oct 2018......'01 F650GS

This is a heck of a find and thank you for posting it. At this price it got my curiosity up, so I emailed them and am inquiring about the possibility of having one for my 2016 CFR250L. Wishful thinking perhaps, but for 72 bucks American...?? Wonder how much shipping would cost me??

Thanks again Miaugi!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miaugi View Post
    I came across this earlier today and wasn't sure where to post this info so please excuse me if this is not the appropriate spot.

There is a motosport shop in London, ON running a special on Moose Luggage racks for various bikes including our beloved T-Dubs.

TW200_Rack_Moose.JPG

The cost on special is $100 Cdn. I just ordered mine and I have arranged shipping through our courier service.

If anyone is interested it can be found on Kijiji ad number is 1319161136 or click here for the link.

I spoke with Mack in parts but however I do not have any other association with this shop and didn't even know they existed until an hour ago.
    Miaugi likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Just heard back from them. Nope, they don't have one for my bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    This is a heck of a find and thank you for posting it. At this price it got my curiosity up, so I emailed them and am inquiring about the possibility of having one for my 2016 CFR250L. Wishful thinking perhaps, but for 72 bucks American...?? Wonder how much shipping would cost me??

Thanks again Miaugi!!
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

How does the Moose rack mount? Does it put all the weight on the subframe?
    littletommy likes this.

I should have mine by tomorrow or Monday and can better answer your question then.
    Peterb, littletommy and TS185 like this.
    Hidden Content Sold...Oct 2018......'01 F650GS

I contacted him today and told me he was out of these racks.

Expecting more “someday.”
    littletommy likes this.

Expecting more “someday.”

For the same price? I called today to but I think Miaugi got the only or at least last one for a TW. Congratulations Maiugi looks like a nice rack at a smokin price.
    littletommy likes this.

Appears so.
    Quote Originally Posted by sibyrnes View Post
    How does the Moose rack mount? Does it put all the weight on the subframe?

Wish I had seen this 2 days ago. I just Ebayed one and its coming from Canada. 240 US w shipping included. Should arrive next Friday. If mine doesn't mount to frame like I want I will modify.
    littletommy likes this.
    TW200 number 2. 2018 1.1 miles when I picked it up.

Would love some photos and opinions when you guys put your racks on...thinking of going the Moose route myself...thanks
    littletommy and Peterb like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links