(Spoken for) Free Handlebar Risers - Pay it Forward
Close

I recently purchased new PowerMadd handlebar risers (photo 2) from (plug-Procycle) and replaced the ones I had. There is nothing wrong with the used ones, it's just the new ones give me more adjustability. The ones I'm giving away for free (photo 1) are two position offset risers. You can place them forward or toward the rear and you use your stock clamps with what's shown to mount them. I forgot to measure the heighth, but pretty sure they are 1-1/2 to 2" rise. When I get home I will measure them and edit this post. PM or email me [email protected] if you are interested in them. I got them for free, so paying it forward and will give them away.

Risers I'm giving away

What I replaced them with

Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

I don't think I would want to mess with you....seems like you are never far from a hammer.

Good on ya for offering the risers for free.I am sure someone will be able to use them.
    09 DL650 V-Strom "Function over Form at a Superior Price"
    09 DR650 "Hooliganizer"
    03 TW200 "No Road---No Problem"
    81 Z50 "Just Because"
    98 Honda Valkyrie "Fast as [email protected]&K"
    02 Tw200 " Camouflaged Redneck Edition" Sold to Son-in-Law
    73CT Trail90 "The most fun you can have under 100cc's" Sold. Had an offer I couldn't refuse.

Ryan M spoke for the risers first and I will give him some time to provide me his address. If I don't hear from him in a day or two, then I will let the next person on the list have the chance. I wish I had more so I could give away for all who sent me PM's and email's. Thanks for all the interest fellow TW'ers.

Here is the best photo I have of the old risers. I have them in the more forward of the two positions.

Dubster',

I have fun once in a while posting one of my hammer's in a photo on the forum. Giggle! My motto, "why have a bunch of tools when a hammer will do just fine".
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

do i ever want to give that dog a hug
    life is good

Sponosred Links