Parting out custom TW200
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    This is a custom Yamaha TW200 with a lot of upgrades. All upgrades and top end have 1200 miles on them. I have decided to part out the bike for the prices listed beside each upgrade/part. You can pm me or call me at 704.807.3130. Located near Raleigh, NC.

Here is a list of upgrades:

Stainless FMF exhaust $100

Stainless XT 225 header (not pictured) $50

Bored Cylinder, bigger piston (2k miles) $100

Complete Engine (Runs Great, about 5k miles includes cylinder and piston listed above) $675

Black Harley Denim Headlight with mounts $130 (exellent condition/like new w/bulb)

Harley Fork Bag $40

Vintage NOS Crome Tomeselli Dirtbike Handlebars $50

Vintage NOS Tomeselli dirtbike grips $20

$150 paint job on 1989 california gas tank w/chrome gas cap (very hard to find, looks like new) $225

Custom Brown Leather seat $50

New Mikuni Carb (1200 miles) $125

Custom LED mini bullet tail light and turn signal (these are the nicest and brightest you can buy...cost $250 for all) $175

Custom Side mount license plate bracket $25

Drag specialties mini speedo w/ black face $45

Speedo Cable and sensor $20

Brand new chain and sprockets $45

2008 Frame w/title $400

Wheelset with tires $275

Forks $100

Rear Spring $25

Triple Tree $50

Handlebar controls $50

Mirrors $25

Master Cylinder/Brake Caliper/line $75

Swingarm $80

Dented 2001 black gas tank $75

Passenger Foot pegs/brackets $65

Extra Black seat $50

Black plastic front fender $25

NOS front fender mount $20

***All prices are before shipping costs...buyer pays shipping costs!***

I will take the wheel set. Pm Sent

Dusty

DANG, I'm too slow! Hey If Dustyg doesn't end up with the wheel set then I'm your guy!
    Hidden Content

2005 TW200 (SOLD)
    2013 DR650

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

chain and sprocket? stock?
    "Peace be the journey"

MY BIKE BUILD- Hidden Content

-2012 tw200

black side panels? i see the right do you also have the left?
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Really Gabe??? You put up a post last week offering to sell the wheelset for $250. I responded to that post and send you a PM as well. Now you've deleted that post and put them up for sale again for $275??? Couldn't even be bothered to let me know??? That's f'n low dude, super shady.... Good luck selling everything off, you won't be getting any of my money!

Quote Originally Posted by kbennett2000 View Post
    Really Gabe??? You put up a post last week offering to sell the wheelset for $250. I responded to that post and send you a PM as well. Now you've deleted that post and put them up for sale again for $275??? Couldn't even be bothered to let me know??? That's f'n low dude, super shady.... Good luck selling everything off, you won't be getting any of my money!

I saw your post earlier and thought the deal must have fallen through. I have not heard from him. You want them?

RTG
    I vote for people who are on here to play games, esp when it comes to $$, shouldn't be on here in the first place.

I know I don't know the whole story, but, I figured it should be put out there, and mentioned.

+1 Vote
    "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a motorcycle"

Quote Originally Posted by kbennett2000 View Post

That STINKS ! Karma will have it's way with gabe... you can bet on that!

I guess I've been lucky, I just closed a deal with Guitarman and he was 100% good to his word!

I've bought lots of stuff on-line, brand new Tourmaster Transitions 2 high vis jacket (sweet deal from a fellow ex service man), kickstart for a yz250f from a guy on the ThumperTalk forum, Spall cooling fan for my modded liquid cooled TW from an ebay purchase (I've NEVER been burned on an ebay purchase) and most recently my great deal on a Vapor dash from Guitarman.

Perhaps the ADMIN needs to address a new policy? NO sales from low post count members? Say a minimum of 25 post's or something? Also perhaps threads cannot be entirely REMOVED after maybe 24 hours or something similar? I used to be an Administer over at treatingyourself.com, we had a policy that post's can't be modified after 24 hours only addendum's can be made... likewise we made it policy that thread's could NEVER be entirely removed unless by the Admin and even then it was made known to the forum populace that a thread had been removed and a basic reason as to WHY was given.

z
    Full custom 2008 TW200/250 build pics of my bike... I call her TW (short for "Twice Wicked" for her almost doubled HP Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Newest member of the herd... 1987 Honda CBX250... this bike will become a board tracker this summer

Hidden Content

Bought another bike last fall (2012) ... 1982 Kawasaki KZ305 it's a "mostly done" bobber project I got for practically nothing

Hidden Content

dustyg - Thanks for the offer, but I'll go ahead and pass on these wheels... I've been burned enough buying bike parts online that if anyone seeems shady anymore I just trust my gut and move along...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links