Close

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By excalibur
  • 2 Post By excalibur
  • 2 Post By tuna
  • 1 Post By excalibur

Thread: For Sale 4-5 trail 90's and a CT110 + 2 parts bikes

For Sale 4-5 trail 90's and a CT110 + 2 parts bikes

I have a Red 71 and really nice orange 72 CT90 ( neither is running but both are very complete including spare gas tanks and brackets, but all bikes listed will need all new brake and throttle cables and seats as UV has killed them ) as well I have both a 71 and 72 parts bikes ( one with complete motor other one is basically a frame and parts. There is also a decent 110 that turns over with good compression... I was told it was running when the 91 year old farmer parked it in the equiptment shop on his farm in Soap Lake WA. It will need battery and exhaust work & both tires ( as they don't hold air ), as well as some TLC to get it looking nicer.

There are also lots more spare parts like cargo racks exhaust parts and heat shields as well as various pretty nice wheels with good chrome and tires that are way beyond their 10 year date....

All I can provide is Bills of sales as that's the way I bought them. I have no titles for these, but I'm very sure they could be secured with some effort and a Waiting period.

The bikes are in SW Wa in La Center just off I-5 and about 18 miles north of Vancouver WA... All fair offers will be considered.

Gene Carroll aka: excalibur
    littletommy, Elvesus and jtstdub like this.
    2010 TW 200 Dual Sport
    2017 Harley Softail Slim w/110 Cubic Inch Screamin' Eagle engine
    2005 Yamaha 450 Kodiak 4x4 Quad

Yes, please do.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I edited your title and moved it to Classifieds. Let me know if you need the title changed or if it is ok.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

No need for a title change.... Thanks alot... Do you need another for your stable ? lol

I am bringing home a really nice yellow 78 CT90 tomorrow ( while the wife is gone ) that I just got a new piston, and bore job, as well as complete new valve job and carb re-build completed on.

I don't do much besides basic maintance on my bikes, therefore the professional help on the motors.... It's a good thing I really like that one as I gave $1150 for it, and then another $ 585 in parts and labor.

That one will have to work for the grandkids to " share " as I can't put that much $ into all of the ones remaining...

I will be keeping a sweet 1964 trail 90 with a serial number of 1XXX and only 1000 on the odometer ( it was from the estate of a very dear friend )... I'm not sure any of the grandkids will ever get to ride that one.

excalibur
    littletommy and Elvesus like this.
    2010 TW 200 Dual Sport

I would if I could...

Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    No need for a title change.... Thanks alot... Do you need another for your stable ? lol

I am bringing home a really nice yellow 78 CT90 tomorrow ( while the wife is gone ) that I just got a new piston, and bore job, as well as complete new valve job and carb re-build completed on.

I don't do much besides basic maintance on my bikes, therefore the professional help on the motors.... It's a good thing I really like that one as I gave $1150 for it, and then another $ 585 in parts and labor.

That one will have to work for the grandkids to " share " as I can't put that much $ into all of the ones remaining...

I will be keeping a sweet 1964 trail 90 with a serial number of 1XXX and only 1000 on the odometer ( it was from the estate of a very dear friend )... I'm not sure any of the grandkids will ever get to ride that one.

excalibur

Some pictures would be nice
    littletommy and PlacerLode like this.

I would love to have the ability to post pictures but all I have to work with is a Samsung Tab-4 touch screen tablet.... My skills are limited and I'm not sure if I can even cut and paste let alone retrieve from a photo server like I used to whem I had a PC and free place to store and retrieve them from...

If there is a bike or two your may be interested in ? Send me a pm with your phone number that I can text to or email address and I'll take some and send them that route to you... my email is : [email protected] if you want to contact me that way.

Gene: aka excalibur

As a side note, I would like to add that the CT110 is a 1984 model.... I forgot to list that on my original post.
    littletommy likes this.
    2010 TW 200 Dual Sport

Sponosred Links