Need hex bolt for rear passenger peg
Close
    
    
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member mpilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    35
    Hey -



    Anyone have a hex bolt for a rear passenger peg (the one that mounts the peg assembly to the frame? I lost one on a ride, and am thinking about spending $30 for a bag of "miscellaneous" nuts/bolts for the TW on ebay, but thought I'd check with you kind folks first. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Skyking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Frost, Texas
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by mpilla View Post
    Hey -



    Anyone have a hex bolt for a rear passenger peg (the one that mounts the peg assembly to the frame? I lost one on a ride, and am thinking about spending $30 for a bag of "miscellaneous" nuts/bolts for the TW on ebay, but thought I'd check with you kind folks first. Thanks!


    Take the one from the other side to a hardware store and match it up.

  3. #3
    Member mpilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwizard View Post
    Take the one from the other side to a hardware store and match it up.


    Yes I could do this, but am looking for the anodized black version if there are any extras out there.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member mpilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by mpilla View Post
    Yes I could do this, but am looking for the anodized black version if there are any extras out there.


    Oh come on, there must be one out there! Will be paying it forward myself soon...

  6. #5
    Senior Member DRF64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by mpilla View Post
    Oh come on, there must be one out there! Will be paying it forward myself soon...


    I might have one. I'll check tonight.



    dan

  7. #6
    Member mpilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by DRF64 View Post
    I might have one. I'll check tonight.



    dan


    Thanks, Dan!

  8. #7
    Senior Member DRF64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    136
    Found it! I only have one though. PM me your address and I'll send it out. I may not get it out until saturday though.



    dan

  9. #8
    Member mpilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by DRF64 View Post
    Found it! I only have one though. PM me your address and I'll send it out. I may not get it out until saturday though.



    dan


    Thanks Dan. All I need is one!



    Thanks for the early Christmas gift. I should have some items to post up here soon. Matt



    P.S. PM coming

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. WTB passenger footpegs
    By ValJean9430 in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 11:56 AM
  2. Reversed rear axle bolt.
    By Trikstr in forum Performance and Customization
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 09:09 PM
  3. WTB: Passenger pegs
    By Loppy in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:25 AM
  4. Rear Sprocket Bolt Size
    By Rezolution in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:21 PM
  5. Passenger Peg Bolt
    By assquatch20 in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 07:54 PM