2009 TW fully kitted out for the long haul
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 2009 TW fully kitted out for the long haul

2009 TW fully kitted out for the long haul

Dear Tdubbers,
    Put 26,000 miles of mostly dirt on my beloved "Ratty Pigeon". He's the first tw200 to do the trans Labrador and the complete Continental Divide amongst other crazy-fun adventures. Every year I give him a rowdy new paint job. This year he sports a Wonder Woman theme, complete with sparkles and pinstripes. The Pige is pimped to the max for long haul trips in rough terrain. Led lights, custom racks with top quality aluminum boxes, expanded tank ( a sweet weld job not a plastic Clarks add on ), Kolpin gas can on rear rack for even more milage, rugged hand gaurds, custom pvc tool box mounted behind front tire, but up high enough not to get in way, he's really a 220cc or more because my buddy reamed it out some and put on a bigger sprocket - ie he cruises nicely at 55mph. Got some silly stuff on the "instrument panel" like a thermometer, clock, bicycle bell and bear spray holster, a quality tank bag, rear bag to top the boxes, mini rack on front fender and spare tubes. All the tools you'd need for a back country repair - even a pump.
    This human has MANY interests and has decided to pass the Pige on to a worthy co-adventurer instead of sleeping next to the woodstove waiting for the right grandchild to grow up. I have decided to shift gears and leave the biking behind. It was a great run! I only bonked my head three times and broke one leg in two places.
    Please pass the word and if any of you would be willing to teach me how to post a classified including photos, this computer-illiterate farmer would appreciate it greatly.
    Love,
    Molly-Bones, Cornish, Maine
    Last edited by Purple; 04-30-2018 at 11:49 AM. Reason: (title changed by request)

If you look below – you should see this

Capture one.JPG

Click on the “Go Advanced” button, which will take you to this point – The bit you’re after is the posting pics part, which is located here

Capture two.JPG

If you are posting the first pic, it will auto set to "from computer", simply find your file, and upload

For any other pictures you wish to add after that, you will need to switch your choice between “from URL” and “from computer”

Capture four.JPG

Finally, you can preview (at any time) what your post will look like using this button

Capture five.JPG

When you’re happy you’ve got it where you want it – simply click on “post reply” – (last picture, next to the “preview” button)

You can take a closer look at any of my pics by right clicking on one - "open in new tab" .. ...

Don't forget to name your price ......
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Thank you sooooo much, Purple! I will attempt this as soon as I get a chance. You are the best!
    Tweaker and RallyX like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Let me know if you get stuck ....

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Wow! I am impressed. Wonder Woman indeed. I would have enjoyed following along on such great adventures. Now that you retiring maybe you could spend some time on here with us. I'm sure you could teach us all a thing or three. I bet you have some stories to tell!

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mollybones View Post
    Dear Tdubbers,
    Put 26,000 miles of mostly dirt on my beloved "Ratty Pigeon". He's the first tw200 to do the trans Labrador and the complete Continental Divide amongst other crazy-fun adventures. Every year I give him a rowdy new paint job. This year he sports a Wonder Woman theme, complete with sparkles and pinstripes. The Pige is pimped to the max for long haul trips in rough terrain. Led lights, custom racks with top quality aluminum boxes, expanded tank ( a sweet weld job not a plastic Clarks add on ), Kolpin gas can on rear rack for even more milage, rugged hand gaurds, custom pvc tool box mounted behind front tire, but up high enough not to get in way, he's really a 220cc or more because my buddy reamed it out some and put on a bigger sprocket - ie he cruises nicely at 55mph. Got some silly stuff on the "instrument panel" like a thermometer, clock, bicycle bell and bear spray holster, a quality tank bag, rear bag to top the boxes, mini rack on front fender and spare tubes. All the tools you'd need for a back country repair - even a pump.
    This human has MANY interests and has decided to pass the Pige on to a worthy co-adventurer instead of sleeping next to the woodstove waiting for the right grandchild to grow up. I have decided to shift gears and leave the biking behind. It was a great run! I only bonked my head three times and broke one leg in two places.
    Please pass the word and if any of you would be willing to teach me how to post a classified including photos, this computer-illiterate farmer would appreciate it greatly.
    Love,
    Molly-Bones, Cornish, Maine
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

Ha! Thanks. That's us. Never saw that!

I'd love to see pics of this bike. The adventures sound fun but I don't stray too far from the farm myself these days. Fortunately I've got lots of great riding in my backyard. Good luck with the sale.

Hi Trail Woman,
    We are in the midst of planting season. A nice guy in this thread gave me instructions on how to post pictures. I will as soon as I have time to figure that one out. Fun to see another woman on this site. Are there many?
    Ride on!
    Love,
    Busy Farmer Lady
    JerseyJeeper and Elvesus like this.

Molly - if that looks tricky, you can send the pics to me by email and I can post them on the board for you if that would help - let me know, and I'll PM my email address ...
    JerseyJeeper likes this.

- Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links