Many Parts, Clearing the shelves from many years of TWs
Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Many Parts, Clearing the shelves from many years of TWs

Many Parts, Clearing the shelves from many years of TWs

Those here who know me also know I have bought and sold many TWs over the years. I have also bought many parts from members here and off the auction and CL.

At 66 I just can't horse these bikes around like I used to so it is time to clear the shelves of all the parts I have collected. Because of the ridiculous price of shipping each little part separately I prefer to sell some stuff in lots. I know what I paid when I bought this stuff and I know what it is worth. For members here I will let you decide what you are willing to pay and as long as you are fair and reasonable then I will be too.

Be specific about what you want to buy and I will only accept offers through PM (Private Messages) here. If you don't hear back from me in a day then it is reasonable to assume that your offer is unreasonable and you won't be hearing from me.

I will be adding some other stuff in a few days but feel free to ask if you are looking for a particular part I might have. I do not have any internal engine parts other than 2 OEM Yamaha Kick start kits with the correct parts for the TW or for the XT225. Those will be sold later. All these parts are used but certainly in good to excellent condition. I would not sell junk or any part that has issues unless you are aware of scuffs or scratches. None of the plastics have broken tabs or melted sections but they do have normal use and some age.

I will post just one photo here to make sure I have that function working right and then add additional parts photos in subsequent posts.

GaryL

Pre 2001 Speedo and light box on the bracket in very nice condition.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Purple and PlacerLode like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

More parts. Turn your TW black. All the plastics to change colors. The tail light appears to be brand new. Seat cover is gorgeous and all the plastics are is very nice condition.

IMG_1445.JPGIMG_1444.JPGIMG_1443.JPG

Someone please tell me if these pics show up because they do for me but might not for others.

GaryL
    Last edited by GaryL; 05-18-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    Purple and PlacerLode like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Full set of blinkers in like new shape, two fronts with 3 wires and 2 rears with 2 wires.

IMG_1452.JPG

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Nic Gary. However pictures in post #2 come back as Invalid Attachments on my Mac.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Invalid on my iPad...

Thanks Fred and Tj, Think I fixed them.

More pics.

Old style carb. Pretty sure it has mostly new parts in it and an extended fuel screw of my own design so you don't burn your fingers adjusting it. No broken posts inside for sure but I bought a new one and just put this one on the shelf. This fits from 1987-2000 TWs and possibly the BW 200 as well.

IMG_1450.JPG
    Fred likes this.

More Parts.

Here I have 2 working headlights with the outer rims. One headlight holder bracket, 2 black side covers right and left side one headlight cowl with a good scuff of road rash on it, 2 front brake cables, one old style throttle cable and a couple switches.

IMG_1447.JPG

More Parts.

Here I have a white and black rear cowl, White front fender with the bracket and 2 white headlight cowls that both look new. The white front fender and white rear cowl are very nice and the black rear cowl has some scuffs and fading.

IMG_1453.JPG

More Parts.

Here I have a complete air box and 2 right side electrical boxes, a chain guard, a rear tail light holder and a rear cowl sub frame that is as new plus 4 levers. I think 3 are brake and one is clutch. Various other air box parts and 2 rubber lever covers.

IMG_1448.JPG

Any of these parts that don't sell here in the next week or two will go on Ebay by the end of this month.

As far as shipping goes, What ever it costs me I will pass on to you and I don't make money on shipping. The post office and UPS drop off at Staples is a 40 mile round trip so I won't be running to get exact prices and instead I will let you know how much the shipping costs when it goes. I accept Pay Pal.

Like I said shipping this stuff is expensive. I will entertain separating some things if all you need is one little part but keep in mind a ten dollar part might cost $8 to ship.

More stuff when I get to it.

Thanks

GaryL
    Mel likes this.

More Parts.

Here I have a brand new shock. This is the newest upgraded style I believe from a 2017 model but it fits all years. I bought it from a member here for $45 and it cost $35 to ship it to me.

$80 Firm with the shipping. I don't believe it has even been on a bike.

IMG_1454.JPG
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links