I'm selling my 2009 T-dub, less than 4500 miles. I built it up as a mini-adventure bike for off-road exploration. Upgrades include:
- kick-start ($180) for extra security off-road (it also has electric start)
- Jimbo windshield ($45) - easily removable for dirt riding - thanks Jimbo!
- new Kenda K270 front tire ($70)- great tire, easily handles black diamond trails @ Hollister
- heavy duty aluminum skid plate ($80) and hand guards ($55)
- bar risers ($35) and hi-rise Pro Taper ATV bars ($70)
Oem bars & skid plate also come with bike. I took the buddy pegs off to reduce weight - they also come with.
Just about the only things left to add for long distance off-road adventures are a bigger gas tank & rack.
Regrettably, life (& wife) are forcing me to choose between garage ornaments, so the TW has to go.
Used mostly in the dirt, so some scratches. Well maintained, runs like a top.
For pics see: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy/3453374886.html