Good Bike
Close

Thread: Good Bike

12-09 bought new, broken in MotoMan An Oring chain, three dino oil changes. rear Yamaha rack (could be a a Trailsway lool alike,) Shorai lithium battery with charger, Stearns seat cleanly applied.. and 700 miles on her.. figure I need to give up the ghost having flunked MSC on the track. Asking top dollar, the bikes pic is somewhere on the General Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by fleetwood View Post
    12-09 bought new, broken in MotoMan An Oring chain, three dino oil changes. rear Yamaha rack (could be a a Trailsway lool alike,) Shorai lithium battery with charger, Stearns seat cleanly applied.. and 700 miles on her.. figure I need to give up the ghost having flunked MSC on the track. Asking top dollar, the bikes pic is somewhere on the General Discussion.

NO SIR!....if you flunked the MSC...so what!....keep going until you succeed!.don't know if all MSC's test are the same nationally or not,but,Ohio's was a bit difficult YEARS ago!....keep trying,don't give this up...you can do this!.

Yeah, what Frog said!
    Only a fool would attempt it, and God help me, I am that fool!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

If everyone gave up the first time they failed... never give up, never SURRENDER!!!
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

not sure how it works there but here i know you can get your permit and ride around gaining skill and confidence...then i would go take the msf course...you'll get it man!

Quote Originally Posted by Point37 View Post
    not sure how it works there but here i know you can get your permit and ride around gaining skill and confidence...then i would go take the msf course...you'll get it man!

Here in Washington State you can get your permit good for 3 months and 1 renewal for another 3 months. I say keep going and don't give up.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

[img]<a%20href=[/img]">

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

What part of the test is giving you issues? whatever it is, keep practicing then retake it. A bike test doesn't get much easier unless you're using a scooter, and they probably don't allow it. Go find a big empty private parking lot and practice.

In MI we have the option of taking a MC safety class or just a skills test. The class is about 15 hours and lasts an entire weekend, the skills test you can take just about anywhere and is relatively basic, you could probably pass it after drinking three 40's, at least I did.
    03 TW200 Moose handguards, F+R custom racks, Clarke TW tank, 15/50, RK o-ring and a bag for trips to the party store.

Volvo ABS module repair and exchange at Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by frog13 View Post
    don't know if all MSC's test are the same nationally or not,but,Ohio's was a bit difficult YEARS ago!

some states require more training (more courses) than others to get a license but i think the skills for each course are the same assuming this is the organization you went through...i did this to get my license and here in MA you need your permit to take the basic riders course and you get your license out of it...or you can go to the rmv and take the skills test with a cop but this is harder i believe...

http://msf-usa.org/index_new.cfm?pag...20RiderCourses

Sponosred Links