2012 TW 200 for Sale with <100 miles
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 2012 TW 200 for Sale with <100 miles

2012 TW 200 for Sale with <100 miles

Yep, <100 miles. The guy before me had the same failed idea I did... mid-life crisis. He rode it once & I rode it a few times. That's it. Mint condition except for a real small ding in the gas tank.

I put a couple extras on it... (and yes I have the original mirrors & foot pegs if U want em). Yamaha rack added to back --NICE! Removable storage lockable luggage pod for helmet (or beer run), bigger mirrors, bigger foot pegs, pigtail added for easy battery charger access. I also have a couple other odds & ends. Comes with a damn near new (worn 4 times) matching helmet, too (fits like an L/XL)... which means my head must be an XXXL, cuz it's sorta tight... but NEW & color-coordinated (white/aqua blue/black, like the bike)!

Anyway, it's in Rochester NY, garaged the whole time of course, and ready for the next mid-life crisis owner, or someone that really wants to ride it.

First $2500 gets the deal. Call Mark 585-301-8308. No trades, swaps, bitcoins, ads, or any other BS. Cash is King. Title is in hand, etc...
    Peterb, El-Jefe and Miaugi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkH View Post
    Yep, <100 miles. The guy before me had the same failed idea I did... mid-life crisis. He rode it once & I rode it a few times. That's it. Mint condition except for a real small ding in the gas tank.

I put a couple extras on it... (and yes I have the original mirrors & foot pegs if U want em). Yamaha rack added to back --NICE! Removable storage lockable luggage pod for helmet (or beer run), bigger mirrors, bigger foot pegs, pigtail added for easy battery charger access. I also have a couple other odds & ends. Comes with a damn near new (worn 4 times) matching helmet, too (fits like an L/XL)... which means my head must be an XXXL, cuz it's sorta tight... but NEW & color-coordinated (white/aqua blue/black, like the bike)!

Anyway, it's in Rochester NY, garaged the whole time of course, and ready for the next mid-life crisis owner, or someone that really wants to ride it.

First $2500 gets the deal. Call Mark 585-301-8308. No trades, swaps, bitcoins, ads, or any other BS. Cash is King. Title is in hand, etc...
    Damn Mark, I would have jumped on this like crap on a wool blanket. Too bad we moved from Hilton back down to my home here in the southern end of NY (Sullivan County) some years back. Hope a member here jumps this deal.

GaryL
    Miaugi likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I have a new motorcycle carrier for sale, too... fits in a 2" Hitch.
    Miaugi likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Great price

Another good deal. Wish I was closer. Good luck with sale.
    01 SOLD
    96 SOLD
    89 restored SOLD
    89 (restoration in process)
    05 (restoration in process)
    03 SOLD
    04 in great condition

Jeez, now I'm thinkin I should raise the price...

Like I said, I also have a hitch carrier for it (assembled, but never used). I believe it's the SMC-600R model? It has the aluminum channel for the bike to rest in & steel frame & ramp, for a 2" hitch.

...great for anyone that wants to pick it up & drive it home on the back of an SUV... (A guy from work wants to buy the carrier, but I told him I have to hold off until the bike is sold, in case the buyer wants it.)Resized_20180726_064319.jpegResized_20180726_064236.jpegResized_20180726_064222.jpegResized_20180726_064307.jpeg
    Last edited by MarkH; 07-26-2018 at 06:18 AM.
    Badgerflorida and LuvNot like this.

I might hate myself but I sent you a PM and offer I hope you refuse! I will be forced to bring my wife and visit her family over in Hilton and Brockport and I try real hard to avoid that.

GaryL
    Donzo and Miaugi like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacoWacko View Post
    Great price
    The price is sooooooooo great I've got NO solid offers! (The price actually includes the new-ish helmet shown , the Yamaha rear Luggage Rack P/N ABA-2JY51-00-00, and luggage pod ~$300-400 of free stuff! so, I'm still thinkin I made too good of an offer... maybe it's not believable!? LOL. ) I'll give it another week, then I may keep it & actually ride it --like I've been wanting to-- on my buddy's back 40... which will mean I'll probably dump it on one of the hills.
    PlacerLode likes this.

For a guy/gal who wants to keep and ride it your price is great and I am surprised it is not gone already. The extras are always an issue because although most should appreciate them no one wants to pay a freaking dime for them. Been there too many times and it sucks. For guys like me and Placerload who generally just buy and sell low mile garage queens you are just too far away for PL and just about too far for me to run. The market seems a bit strange right now and I can't figure it out. There are a few TW on various NY Craig lists and none are selling no matter what the price or condition is. In years past a TW was gone in a flash if it was nice and priced reasonably. I suspect with the better economy most guys would rather just buy a new one and go for the warranty and probably make payments. We only have a handful of TW guys here in NY on the forum so you might want to reach out further with CL in neighboring states. Just me, Scottie, Dryden and a couple others up in the Finger lakes and Adirondacks as far as I know. I would list the entire works for $3500 and then be prepared for the scammers and tire kickers who want to take it for a ride and then haggle and the idiots who want to have their trucking company pick it up with a phony check for $4,000 and steal it. Be careful with CL buyers and always have a friend with you preferably well armed. I have had some real losers come looking at my bikes with all sorts of fancy stories.

Good luck with your sale.

GaryL
    littletommy, Darth and Miaugi like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links