Parts from kickstarter
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Parts from kickstarter

Parts from kickstarter

I am moving and selling out some surplus TW parts. Not sure what I have is very complete. I have only dealt with bikes with factory kicks, so I am a bit puzzled. I have replaced the spring, and I see that the levers are not all the same. Like the motor I am getting ready to sell, my questions are for preparing to list here.Attachment 182498Attachment 182500

The only part missing from what i can see is the idler gear in that second picture. If you look at the first pic its the little gear you see poking out from under the clutch basket.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Thanks. You’re getting to the meat of it...it seems some of the kits I saw on eBay didn’t have another gear. But do you mean I would need to pull the clutch off to get out that gear to sell it as a kit?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Here are all the parts required to install a complete kickstarter assembly into a 2001+ TW200 (with the exception of the right side engine cover gasket, if needed).

IMG_0621.JPG

Somewhere here in one of the threads a member posted all the individual parts with their respective part names and numbers.

GaryL
    littletommy and Dell like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    Somewhere here in one of the threads a member posted all the individual parts with their respective part names and numbers.

GaryL
    https://www.tw200forum.com/forum/tec...%92s-true.html
    GaryL, Miaugi, jtstdub and 1 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I couldn’t pull up the link for what ever reason. So where I am going with it is that the shaft I have, with two gears on it, one with finer teeth may not belong to the kick assembly? I also see spacers, circlips, keepers that I remember from surgery, but somehow didn’t get bagged. But the gear is an issue. It’s on the right hand side of the second picture. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dell; 07-27-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    I couldn’t pull up the link for what ever reason. So where I am going with it is that the shaft I have, with two gears on it, one with finer teeth may not belong to the kick assembly? I also see spacers, circlips, keepers that I remember from surgery, but somehow didn’t get bagged. But the gear is an issue. It’s on the right hand side of the second picture. Thanks!
    The gear in the second of your pics on the right is not a part of the kicker nor is the round pin to the immediate left of the gear. I have my kit in front of me now and I don't believe the big washers that has the raised profile is a kicker part either. Look at the photo TWBrian posted. Those are the exact same parts that came in my original kit direct from Yamaha.

GaryL
    Mel likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

These parts do not belong to the kickstarter assembly, they are part of the electric starter and go between the starter motor and the flywheel.

IMG_0623.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GaryL, Dell and Mel like this.

Aha! Just figured that out, and came in to read your post! Duh! Thanks. But now it seems I have to pull the clutch basket to get at it, right? Or sell it without.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links