2016 TW200 with lots of extras
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 2016 TW200 with lots of extras

2016 TW200 with lots of extras

For sale: 2016, TW 200 with MANY EXTRAS ($1195.00 in Accessories)

Asking $4049.00

465 miles on Odometer

Barely Used, runs perfect, garaged and covered all the time. It was used for hunting, to get from point A to point B. The bike has minimal if any scratches and was not used for joy riding. There are a few small scratches on the hand guards. All accessories are new with bike but the rear rack is used with some scratches, but solid. Bike starts easily, never had any problems. Please note that in the pictures the large rack is included with the bike. The small “rear” rack is not included.

Why selling?
    I have two cervical bulging disk that are causing pain and numbness. Very sad to see it go.

MANY EXTRAS no charge:

($180) To prevent front wheel slipping on sand and dirt, stock front tire replaced with New Michelin T63 (which really works well). Also New thicker inner tube placed in front tire to prevent flats.

New USB Charger connection hard wired to front of bike.

($50) New Moose Saddle bag on bike to carry accessories.

$(150) New hand guards/Barkbuster, a few small scratches.

($230) New Wolfman Rainier tank bag.

($199 if new)Used Rear TW200 rack to carry supplies. If you can find one used it will be cheaper. Cycleracks.com

($154) New TW 200 front rack for supplies. Cycleracks.com

($ 93 ) New water proof cover: Dowco Gardian Weatherall Plus

($139) Medium full faced Motor cycle helmet bought with bike, minimally used. Helmet pads removable and washable.

Portable tools to change tire flats and adjust wheel/chain. With roughly $60 new.
    PlacerLode and Snapper33 like this.

Unless I missed it; you forgot 3 important things. Location, Location, Location! Hopefully it will go fast for you.

Looked up an older post of yours and it appears you are in the:

Riverside / San Bernardino area of Southern California
    Last edited by old w/??; 07-31-2018 at 08:11 AM.
    Purple, Miaugi and PlacerLode like this.

that's too bad you have to sell. i have 4 bulging disks and i find i feel better when and after riding
    admiral and Dryden-Tdub like this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by grewen View Post
    that's too bad you have to sell. i have 4 bulging disks and i find i feel better when and after riding
    But you still get lost, lol.

Have you tried using a teeters inversion table to help decompress your spin, I had lower back pain about 3 years ago and picked up used one on CL and it and a good chiropractor helped me and I have been fine ever since. I drive truck for a living and it’s hard on your back all that sitting and bouncing.
    Good luck and hope you feel better
    PlacerLode likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GFunk1965 View Post
    Have you tried using a teeters inversion table to help decompress your spin, I had lower back pain about 3 years ago and picked up used one on CL and it and a good chiropractor helped me and I have been fine ever since. I drive truck for a living and it’s hard on your back all that sitting and bouncing.
    Good luck and hope you feel better
    Teeters used to make an inversion chair that is awesome and I've used one for decades. They stopped making them as the result of a lawsuit and they would never talk about it (I was a dealer for them in the 90's) so if you can find a "Hang Ups Inversion Chair" they are fantastic and so much more comfortable than the ankle hanger device especially if you are as fat as I am lol

The chair allows you to sit at partial angles like say 45 degrees while watching TV so you don't have to go full inverted to get the benefits

I still see them on CL usually under $50 they were very expensive when new like over $1000

I actually considered making a heavy duty commercial version of the Inversion Chair I liked them so much

On a side note they used to have really cute 20 Year Old college girls working at the main office and they would do demo inversions to show how the chair worked and we were endlessly entertained at the upside down boobs it was quite a show my customers loved it lmao - I guess you had to be there !!!
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 08-18-2018 at 02:41 PM.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    Teeters used to make an inversion chair that is awesome and I've used one for decades. They stopped making them as the result of a lawsuit and they would never talk about it (I was a dealer for them in the 90's) so if you can find a "Hang Ups Inversion Chair" they are fantastic and so much more comfortable than the ankle hanger device especially if you are as fat as I am lol

The chair allows you to sit at partial angles like say 45 degrees while watching TV so you don't have to go full inverted to get the benefits

I still see them on CL usually under $50 they were very expensive when new like over $1000

I actually considered making a heavy duty commercial version of the Inversion Chair I liked them so much

On a side note they used to have really cute 20 Year Old college girls working at the main office and they would do demo inversions to show how the chair worked and we were endlessly entertained at the upside down boobs it was quite a show my customers loved it lmao - I guess you had to be there !!!
    Ha! I have and use a Teeter's hang up table and hang by my ankles which kills them but does my back a world of good. Funny you mention upside down boobs, it's the only way I can get my stuff standing up these days but it's not a big deal.

GaryL
    PlacerLode, Dryden-Tdub and Darth like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    Ha! I have and use a Teeter's hang up table and hang by my ankles which kills them but does my back a world of good. Funny you mention upside down boobs, it's the only way I can get my stuff standing up these days but it's not a big deal.

GaryL
    the seated position straightens out the lumbar so the pull evenly decompresses the vertebrates even the decompression machines at Chiropractors have a V block that goes behind your knees to straighten the lumbar verts. The computerized decompression machine have been around a few decades now so you can pick up one of those for personal use. They have a gentle pulsing action on the pull that aids in circulation around the discs. I used to park the chair at 30 degrees and take naps after hanging upside down for 15 minutes it felt awesome
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    the seated position straightens out the lumbar so the pull evenly decompresses the vertebrates even the decompression machines at Chiropractors have a V block that goes behind your knees to straighten the lumbar verts. The computerized decompression machine have been around a few decades now so you can pick up one of those for personal use. They have a gentle pulsing action on the pull that aids in circulation around the discs. I used to park the chair at 30 degrees and take naps after hanging upside down for 15 minutes it felt awesome
    I have to wear my high top hunting boots to hang on my Teeter table and even then I can only hang for a few minutes before my ankles kill me. Upside down sit ups after just relaxing the muscles for a minute does the trick for what ever is out in my lower back. Some days when I get out of bed I can't stand up straight until I hang up for a few minutes on the teeter.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Have you sold it yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links