Seat Concepts benefit for Gerry AKA Mr Gizmow - Buy Seat Concepts Give 100% to Gerry
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Seat Concepts benefit for Gerry AKA Mr Gizmow - Buy Seat Concepts Give 100% to Gerry

Seat Concepts benefit for Gerry AKA Mr Gizmow - Buy Seat Concepts Give 100% to Gerry

UPDATE: So I have an update from Gerry this evening he thanks everyone for their concern but he says his finances are in good order and not a problem and he suggests we donate to others in need. I'm not trusting of any charities myself so I'm still hoping for forward what I have already received to Gerry asking that he forward the funds to someone in need since he will be in the actual community.

For now I'm putting this offer on hold but I asked Gerry to let me know if anything changes.

My offer of a free SC kit to the high donor still stands as well as any deals I have already made relating to other SC kits

Thanks for all the offers already received !!!

If Gerry finds other folks in need in his area I'll open my offer back up but I trust Gerry finding a home for the funds over any charity org

if anyone would like to have a Seat Concepts seat kit for their TW I will donate 100% of my sales to help Gerry

I prefer to keep the pricing private to protect Seat Concepts who have been very nice helping us here on the forum with great pricing so pls PM or email me for the prices

You can pay me via paypal friends and family or mailed payments I'll subtract only the actual postage from your purchase and donate 100% of the balance to
    https://www.gofundme.com/tw200-forum...-for-mr-gizmow

No Limit on how many Seat Kits you can buy I believe I have about 20 kits remaining

Sadly my finances are in dire straits so I'm cash poor myself but I do have TW stuff in inventory I can donate

[email protected] is my direct email or PM through the forum is fine

Prayers for Gerry and all other effected by these crazy fires

PS: if Gerry has a paypal account I can friends and family transfer funds immediately upon receipt as to get him the cash ASAP - pls shoot me his paypal info if available
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 11-12-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

For the person who donates the highest amount to Gerry's Go Fund Me campaign I'll send them their choice of Seat Concepts seat kit free of charge from what I have in remaining inventory

100% free delivered to the highest donor

I'll pick the winner once the goal is met or one week from today, Monday November 19th, 2018

in the event of a tie I'll pick a number between 1 and 10 and have the winners pick to see whos closest

Let's Roll !!!
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 11-12-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Hidden Content

Hi PlacerLode,

Thank you for these generous offers to benefit Mr. Gizmow!

These are a win-win deal for both Gerry and forum members who want one of these popular Seat Concepts kits.

Brian

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks TWBrian for picking up a seat kit even after you donated to the GoFundMe campaign as well

I sent you a PM for your kit type selection and mailing preferences and the first chunk of funds are ready to get to Gerry ASAP

Darth and littletommy like this.

Hidden Content

If anyone is "on the fence" about upgrading to a Seat Concepts seat, allow this unsolicited endorsement:

I put one on my new TW ~900 miles ago.
    At first I was a mildly disappointed as it was a little on the stiff & hard side (no comments, ya bunch'a wankers), but I was OK with it 'cause it was just so cool looking!
    Now it has "broken in" and is a bit softer and very comfortable. A true day-long saddle...every bit as comfortable as a Sargent, even more so than a Corbin. For a LOT less $$.

So buy one...you know you want to.
    Help Gerry's family and your little pink tushie will thank you forever!

And thanks a million to Fred for making us this generous offer.

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
    - Hunter S. Thompson

“It’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"The less horsepower a motorcycle has, the more it can teach you.” - Ben Bostrom

And though a mountain may rise up and smack the livin' shit outta me,
    and wad up my bike somethin' awful...
    Still, I rise!
    (With apologies to Maya Angelou)

"Give a Damn"
    - C. M. Howe, Jr.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    Thanks TWBrian for picking up a seat kit even after you donated to the GoFundMe campaign as well

I sent you a PM for your kit type selection and mailing preferences and the first chunk of funds are ready to get to Gerry ASAP

Hey Fred, I don't know this fund me stuff at all. Can I send a donation from my PP account?

GaryL
    PlacerLode and littletommy like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I googled how it works (not on their site). It said you can use credit cards. They take 5% for profit; another 2.9% payment processing fee from each donation; and another 30 cents for each donation.

The Go Fund Me links here were not working -- but I was able to put one in that worked.

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...-for-mr-gizmow
    Last edited by old w/??; 11-12-2018 at 04:33 PM.
    Darth, PlacerLode, Darth and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by old w/?? View Post
    I googled how it works (not on their site). It said you can use credit cards. They take 5% for profit; another 2.9% payment processing fee from each donation; and another 30 cents for each donation.

The Go Fund Me links here were not working -- but I was able to put one in that worked.

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...-for-mr-gizmow
    WOW, Lets see if I have this right. The good will from others sent to those who are in severe pain and suffering nets around 8% profit for this Go Fund me scam???
    I would rather just send a gift of which they get every damn dime of it.
    Someone in the know please PM Gerry and his wife's address so I can send a check or gift card they can use immediately.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

The thing I read started out saying that it IS a FOR PROFIT organization.

The last posting about where Gerry was staying said that they might have to evac from that location that night too. They have a friends rental place that they will be getting to stay at - but no info yet.
    Darth, PlacerLode and littletommy like this.

Hey Gary...

On their site, they ask for 10%, but I also wanted them to have the full amount, so I clicked on the "other" button and then entered nothing as a "tip" and was able to send the full amount without it getting dipped into. I understand they need funds to run the site, etc, but it's not mandatory.

I was able to reach Saskia just a bit ago. Gerry was away working on something in the little apartment they found and she will ask him for his pay-pal account when he gets back if he has one. Others have inquired also, so I told them it was important, that folks want to help, and to create one if he doesn't presently have one. She'll get back with me later. I will get it to you if/when they respond.

On another note: They didn't have to evacuate and now their friends would like them to house sit for a bit while they go on a pre-planned vacation. They also might have a line on a house in Oroville, so they don't really know yet where they might end up.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    WOW, Lets see if I have this right. The good will from others sent to those who are in severe pain and suffering nets around 8% profit for this Go Fund me scam???
    I would rather just send a gift of which they get every damn dime of it.
    Someone in the know please PM Gerry and his wife's address so I can send a check or gift card they can use immediately.

GaryL
    Last edited by littletommy; 11-12-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links