WTB New TW200 Crankshaft (Non-backorder)
Close

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By YamTW87
  • 1 Post By junglemist
  • 1 Post By GaryL

Thread: WTB New TW200 Crankshaft (Non-backorder)

WTB New TW200 Crankshaft (Non-backorder)

I am in need of a crankshaft for a TW200 engine rebuild. The earliest available date I have found is February 2019 from Yamaha via dealers. Does anyone have a lead on a new crankshaft in stock anywhere sooner? I was trying to get to my rebuild over the next month, but it is looking like it is a no go on account of the crank. Looking for Yamaha #5H0-11400-00-00 for a 2013 TW200.

Thanks.

Here it seems they'll ship in 2-3 days.
    littletommy likes this.

back order is pretty common on items like this and they all come from a Yami dist centers so if one is saying backorder they are all going to be on BO unless by some freak somebody stocked the part

I order from Partzilla often and that 2 to 3 days means nothing they always say that and then 3 days after you order you'll get the delay notice

low mile TW motors are fairly commn why spend all the money on a rebuild when you can buy a whole running motor for what the crank will cost
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 12-03-2018 at 04:18 PM.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by YamTW87 View Post
    Here it seems they'll ship in 2-3 days.
    Thanks for the reply. I did call them earlier and verified that time frame is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    back order is pretty common on items like this and they all come from a Yami dist centers so if one is saying backorder they are all going to be on BO unless by some freak somebody stocked the part

I order from Partzilla often and that 2 to 3 days means nothing they always say that and then 3 days after you order you'll get the delay notice

low mile TW motors are fairly commn why spend all the money on a rebuild when you can buy a whole running motor for what the crank will cost
    Thanks. I posted on here just to see if anyone knew of someone who happened to have one. I got the bike for cheap and it has less than 2000 miles on it. Someone did something dumb and overheated the top end. I considered a
    used motor, but with the low miles on the bike figured I would just rebuild with new parts.
    GaryL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by junglemist View Post
    Thanks. I posted on here just to see if anyone knew of someone who happened to have one. I got the bike for cheap and it has less than 2000 miles on it. Someone did something dumb and overheated the top end. I considered a
    used motor, but with the low miles on the bike figured I would just rebuild with new parts.
    We hear this a lot when guys use the wrong oil filter and toast the top end. Not very common that this effects the lower end unless he ran it out of oil. Chances are when you split the cases you will find nothing amiss in the bottom.

GaryL
    PlacerLode likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

2000 miles is still a brand new motor polish up the top end put the oil filter in correctly and ride !!!

btw I doubt they overheated the top end they most likely starved it for oil but installing the oil filter backwards
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

If your still in need of a crankshaft, i will have one ,replacing mine with a ttr230 one i got for more stroke, so i can sell the one out of my 2015 tw ,funny almost feb anyway ,

Sponosred Links