On Hold-Wanted TW200 in Chattanooga, TN area.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Looking for a used TW200 within decent day round trip distance from Chattanooga, TN.

They are really hard to find in this area, so hoping someone on here has an idea.

Keep watching for several weeks and one will pop up. There was one in Huntsville a week ago for $1300. Look at this post and use the website its talking about.

Good luck to ya!
    Tenaciously Deviant Unwittingly Brilliant

I'm in Birmingham about 2 hours away and I will sell you my 1999 TW200 for $1750. It is in excellent condition with only 1192 miles on it. It is the last year for the drum brake, but it stops great. It has the optional factory rack, and I have installed aluminum handlebars and I have rejetted the carburetor after reading posts on this site and it elliminated the lean surge common to these bikes. She runs great now. It needs nothing, and for $1750 I will load it up on the trailer and deliver it to your house with a brand new battery installed as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Irishguy View Post
    I'm in Birmingham about 2 hours away and I will sell you my 1999 TW200 for $1750. It is in excellent condition with only 1192 miles on it. It is the last year for the drum brake, but it stops great. It has the optional factory rack, and I have installed aluminum handlebars and I have rejetted the carburetor after reading posts on this site and it elliminated the lean surge common to these bikes. She runs great now. It needs nothing, and for $1750 I will load it up on the trailer and deliver it to your house with a brand new battery installed as well.

Thanks for the reply! I was hoping for a 2001+ model, but this is intriguing. I am a little leery making a purchase of this size without seeing the bike before hand.

Could you PM me your contact info so I can call to inquire further?

I'm considering selling my 2005 tw in lexington, ky. would like to get a bmw g650gs, klr650 or maybe considering a wr250r. anyway, its got several mods, clarke 4.1 gallon tank, o-ring chain, hand guards, dg exhaust, jimbo shield, several jets and carb parts, uncorked airbox, new front tire (like the shinko, cant remember brand at this moment), seat concepts seat, rear rack with custom pelican box mount (might keep the pelican), probably some other stuff i cant remember. Have all the original parts as far as i can remember (gas tank, exhaust, seat foam, etc). its got about 9000 miles (i put about 6000 on it last year when i got it) and its got the base gasket leak. other than the leak it is in excellent shape.

still havent committed to sell, but if i get a decent offer i'd probably let it go.

more images.

Quote Originally Posted by crunchybutternut View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I was hoping for a 2001+ model, but this is intriguing. I am a little leery making a purchase of this size without seeing the bike before hand.

Could you PM me your contact info so I can call to inquire further?

PM sent.

It is the last year for the drum brake, but it stops great.

p.s. 2000 was the last year for the drum brake and kick starter...bike looks nice...you guys have all the good deals down there

+1 on the '00 and earlier bikes...says my '94. Sure is handy to have a kickstarter when your battery dies!
    Tenaciously Deviant Unwittingly Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Payne View Post
    +1 on the '00 and earlier bikes...says my '94. Sure is handy to have a kickstarter when your battery dies!

well... I've PM'd the OP and posted a great deal on an excellent TW that is almost like new, I've done all I know to do.

well... I've PM'd the OP and posted a great deal on an excellent TW that is almost like new, I've done all I know to do.
    If i wasn't 7+ hours away, I'd be knocking on your door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links