FS: BW200/350 DID X-ring Chain
Close

FS: BW200/350 DID X-ring Chain

I just ordered a DID VX530 primary chain for my BW200 (goes from the engine to the swingarm, not swingarm to wheel). All of the chains they sell are long enough to make 2 if you buy an extra master link, so to help defray the cost I am selling half of the chain and a master link.

The 200 chain is 42 links and the 350 chain is 40 links, so it can be used for either. The smallest chains you can get (100 links) plus an extra master are $120 shipped on eBay so I am asking $60 shipped. Thanks!

I bought this DID VX 530 in 94 links for 34.99 with free shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/DID-530-VX-...72.m2749.l2649

One thing I am unsure of with this chain and being the inside one to the swing arm inner sprocket is the master link. This size chain only comes with the rivet type of master so I guess it must be installed in place and pretty much permanently. They do not make a clip type master for this chain. I have the tools to do the breaking and riveting but have not yet installed it. No luck yet in locating a new inside jack shaft sprocket either #93852-17126 for the BW350 is out of production and seemingly unavailable anywhere. Could be mine is still in good shape but I won't know until I get the covers off and can do a good inspection. I do have the other three sprockets all new plus a new 520 DID VX chain.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Nice find Gary! Other than it being the gaudy gold that's an awesome deal. Have you received the chain yet?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by YBW View Post
    Nice find Gary! Other than it being the gaudy gold that's an awesome deal. Have you received the chain yet?
    YUP, The 530 is here in 94 links with just one rivet style master and the gaudy gold will be real hard to even see with the chain cover over it. The 520 VX2 with 100 links is also here and not the gold one. I also have a new stock rear 37 tooth sprocket and also a 43 tooth one with the necessary spacer but not yet sure which sprocket I will use on the rear. With these X ring chains and new sprockets I highly doubt they will ever need replacing as long as I own the BW. Have you installed your 530 yet and were you able to get the tool in to make the rivet round over?

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Sponosred Links