Pro-Cycle Springs front & rear plus TW Foot Peg Brackets for Standard WR & YZ pegs
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Pro-Cycle Springs front & rear plus TW Foot Peg Brackets for Standard WR & YZ pegs

Pro-Cycle Springs front & rear plus TW Foot Peg Brackets for Standard WR & YZ pegs

Ok so I finally found another box of new ProCycle parts in my storage unit

-=Sold=- -=Thanks=- Red Rear Springs 19.0 heavy duty version (new)

-=Sold=- -=Thanks=- 70kg front spring kit with spacers (new)

-= Still have available =- (5 sets) Pro-Cycle TW200 foot peg brackets that replace stock peg mounts so you can run any WR or YZ foot peg leaving literally dozens of peg choices from Raptor Titanium to PivotPegz and dozens of variations in between $99 per set total delivered per set
    SAM_1530.JPGSAM_1532.JPGSAM_1539.JPGSAM_1533.JPGSAM_1534.JPGSAM_1535.JPGSAM_1531.JPGSAM_1536.JPGSAM_1537.JPGSAM_1538.JPG

payment

paypal friends and family

venmo

zelle

US Postal money orders

cash
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 04-05-2019 at 04:03 AM.
    Sthrnromr and Mel like this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

PM sent.
    PlacerLode likes this.
    2014 TW. UBIQUE!

ok down to 1 set each of the front and rear springs

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I just bought a 2014, and I am a big guy, 275, would stiffer springs help? Would they raise the ride hight, or should I be looking at one of the shocks for a quad? Love the TW, but I am just a little tall, and a little heavy for it.
    PlacerLode likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mc14850 View Post
    I just bought a 2014, and I am a big guy, 275, would stiffer springs help? Would they raise the ride hight, or should I be looking at one of the shocks for a quad? Love the TW, but I am just a little tall, and a little heavy for it.
    Hello and welcome to the TW fray ! I believe all TW's need better front springs I'm 240lbs and stock front springs are half way compressed just sitting on the bike and when I hit the front brake they are 90% so the Pro-Cycle from springs are literally my number one TW upgrade even before a better front tire

the rear using the Pro-Cycle Red spring is the strongest spring I know of in fact maybe too strong unless you are over 200 lbs and planning to haul some gear etc. If I weighed 200 I'd probably buy the White spring but I have full racks and usually haul 30 to 40 lbs of gear so I run the Red spring

It doesn't raise the TW per-se but it doesn't allow suspension sink compared to stock springs
    mc14850 and Darth like this.

Hidden Content

double double
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 04-02-2019 at 09:12 PM. Reason: double double oops

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    Hello and welcome to the TW fray ! I believe all TW's need better front springs I'm 240lbs and stock front springs are half way compressed just sitting on the bike and when I hit the front brake they are 90% so the Pro-Cycle from springs are literally my number one TW upgrade even before a better front tire

the rear using the Pro-Cycle Red spring is the strongest spring I know of in fact maybe too strong unless you are over 200 lbs and planning to haul some gear etc. If I weighed 200 I'd probably buy the White spring but I have full racks and usually haul 30 to 40 lbs of gear so I run the Red spring

It doesn't raise the TW per-se but it doesn't allow suspension sink compared to stock springs
    Well, I am 275. Just bought the little beast yesterday, and running around the yard (until I can get to the DMV) I am bottoming out like crazy. I can't find a way to message you directly, not enough posts? I'd be up for trying your last set of front and rear springs.
    PlacerLode and Darth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mc14850 View Post
    Well, I am 275. Just bought the little beast yesterday, and running around the yard (until I can get to the DMV) I am bottoming out like crazy. I can't find a way to message you directly, not enough posts? I'd be up for trying your last set of front and rear springs.
    Well at 275 the HD springs I offer here may be just perfect for you I can assure you bottoming out won't happen with the Red rear speing

you can email me directly at [email protected] I'm in central Arizona (Payson) and I'll run down various payment options etc

Thanks
    Darth likes this.

Hidden Content

Both my spring sets are sold I still have the foot peg brackets available

Hidden Content

May 10th 2019 update I have a few more sets of brand new ProCycle foot peg brackets that replace your OEM brackets and allow you to use a wide selection of standard Yamaha YZ and WR etc foot pegs

$95 total delivered USA add $20 for Canada

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links