Anyone have a parts carb?
Close

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    I thought I would do a good thing and give my carb a good cleaning (btw it needed it) and maybe start the famous re-jet/tuning before my upcoming springtime poker runs. I don't know what happened. Small parts, older eyes, shaky hands...as I went to put it back together, I can't find the main jet nozzle anywhere. I had the dealer do a stock check...nothing within 3 states, and it appears to be one of those "7-10 days to ship" parts everywhere on the web. I would just like to get this thing together sooner. Does anyone have a 2001+ parts carb that they would want to sell me the main nozzle out of so I can get mine back together this month? Many thanks.
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-54 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114folding shifter

What size was your main jet?

Quote Originally Posted by Old White Truck View Post
    What size was your main jet?

It has a 126. I also have a 128 and a 130 to experiment with once it is going again. And to clarify, I am looking for the nozzle identified in this picture:

- Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-54 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114folding shifter

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lrppcer View Post
    And to clarify, I am looking for the nozzle identified in this picture:

Oh sorry. I misunderstood. I guess my eyes missed the word "nozzle" the first time I read that. I don't have one of those.

Don't feel bad. It appears you aren't alone if losing track of that part. This is from a post by Phelonius in 2010:

[size="1.5"]Be very watchful if you remove the main jet and the tube it is screwed into. There is a wee tiny aluminum bushing that will wait until you are not looking , then fall out and run away. Once it is out of your site it is capable of evaporating, never to be seen again.

Don't ask me how I found this out. BTW this was on a 2009 model. If it does come out and you catch it red handed, be sure to put it back the same direction that it came out.

It normally resides just above the tube that the main jet screws into.
    [/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Old White Truck View Post
    Oh sorry. I misunderstood. I guess my eyes missed the word "nozzle" the first time I read that. I don't have one of those.

Don't feel bad. It appears you aren't alone if losing track of that part. This is from a post by Phelonius in 2010:

[size="1.5"]Be very watchful if you remove the main jet and the tube it is screwed into. There is a wee tiny aluminum bushing that will wait until you are not looking , then fall out and run away. Once it is out of your site it is capable of evaporating, never to be seen again.

Don't ask me how I found this out. BTW this was on a 2009 model. If it does come out and you catch it red handed, be sure to put it back the same direction that it came out.

It normally resides just above the tube that the main jet screws into.
    [/size]

Ha! I guess I missed that thread. "Evaporated" yup, that's my story now too! Thanks anyway OWT, I guess I'll order two if it comes to it.
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sponosred Links