Close

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By PlacerLode
  • 1 Post By RMG
  • 1 Post By Flieger
  • 2 Post By PlacerLode

Thread: Complete Happy Trails Front and Rear Rack SU System with HT Bag

Complete Happy Trails Front and Rear Rack SU System with HT Bag

I have a complete Happy Trails Rack system off my personal 2014 TW this has just a few hundred miles and never hauled anything. Includes the top rack with SU side racks and I'll include the turn signal extension brackets. I also have a Happy Trails rear bag that is heavy duty ballistic nylon and it mounts on top of the rear rack the bag was new in the box and has never been on a bike but it has been sitting in my storage a few years. I also have a Happy Trails front rack that was brand new and was briefly bolted on a TW that was never ridden so you get the full rear rack with SU system pannier racks and turn signal extension brackets, the HT rear bag and the HT front rack as part of this deal

I'll post a better bag pic and a pic of the front rack ASAP

$419 pick up in Arizona or I can possibly meet in Socal or along the west coast to Seattle on my next Pacific Northwest trip I need to make fairly soon

Or $479 total delivered USA 48 states
    SAM_1578.JPGSAM_1579.JPGSAM_1580.JPGSAM_1581.JPGSAM_1582.JPGSAM_1584.JPGSAM_1585.JPGSAM_9190.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mel and Darth like this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Happy Trails front rack and rear rack bag - price tag is still on the HT bag
    SAM_1757.JPGSAM_1758.JPGSAM_1759.JPGSAM_1760.JPG

Hidden Content

RMG
    Hi Fred,

Do you still have the Happy Trail Rack setup? If so, when do you expect to be up in the Seattle area? I am on holidays the beginning of July and my wife would love a trip to the Seattle area. It has been a toss up for me whether to buy the Happy Trail rack or the Cycle Rack.

Richard Graves
    PlacerLode likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

i had a cycle rack on mine but decided I wanted the HT setup I must say much happier with th HT. You can’t go wrong with this one.

Now if I could only get rid of the cycle rack. Takes up valuable real estate in the garage.
    PlacerLode likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RMG View Post
    Hi Fred,

Do you still have the Happy Trail Rack setup? If so, when do you expect to be up in the Seattle area? I am on holidays the beginning of July and my wife would love a trip to the Seattle area. It has been a toss up for me whether to buy the Happy Trail rack or the Cycle Rack.

Richard Graves
    Hi Richard, I have not set any date for a Seattle run yet but still plan to make one if I can get up there early July because the Seattle market dies in August

Cycleracks look great but if you really plan to actually haul a load the Happy Trails is light years ahead of Cycleracks it's just not even a contest

If you decide you want them I recommend shipping them

I have also been saving a set of Giant Loop saddle bags (MSRP $1500) and a top bag I forget the brand but it's an MSRP $750 top bag they are slightly used but they will make a great set of carry bags for a serious back country rider although probably way overkill for the weekend TW rider

the entire Rack setup and the various bags was the best system I could put together for my personal TW
    Mel and jbfla like this.

Hidden Content

I’m planning to drive from central Arizona to Pittsburgh PA leaving mid week in case anybody along the Route is looking for this HT rack system

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RMG View Post
    Hi Fred,

Richard Graves
    I can't imagine it difficult to sell a cycle rack for a TW
    87 TW

Sponosred Links