Pro cycle fork and shock spring set for sale
Close

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By jb882
  • 1 Post By PlacerLode
  • 2 Post By Donzo

Thread: Pro cycle fork and shock spring set for sale

Pro cycle fork and shock spring set for sale

I have a set of springs to sell. The rear spring is the red 19kg/mm heavy spring. The fork springs are the .70kg/mm springs that compliment the red rear spring and include spacers.

I'm selling because i went to a white spring and the softer fork springs. Since my back is an officially screwed my days of aggressive riding are over and i don't weigh enough for these springs when riding at a relaxed pace. They are best for someone over 225lbs.

I would like to get $175 plus shipping for the set. If you live in the metro Boston area you can pick them up and if you want to bring your TW with you I can install them for you since i have a spring compressor and all the tools to do this job easily.

Payment via paylal friends and family or cash if you are coming to get them.

If you wan them please post below that you are interested and send me a PM so i get an email.

Here are some pics.

Last edited by jb882; 06-04-2019 at 06:46 PM.
    TW-Brian, PlacerLode and Sthrnromr like this.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

thats an awesome spring kit if you are a 210lb to 250lb plus person and carry gear but probably not for the lighter folks they are stout
    Sthrnromr likes this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Hey,

I would be interested in buying those springs. I already sent you a PM :-)

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I put in the .7 (stiffer) front springs and am very happy with the difference. Moab was the best test yet...only one bottom out - smacking into a 16 inch step with front tire still off ground from another step. Was afraid I had bent wheel! Wheel was fine and the ride experience way better with spring. I'm about 210lbs. Still have stock rear spring, have been OK with it. Rarely sit on rough terrain.
    PlacerLode and Ken like this.

Sponosred Links