WTB: TW200 aftermarket exhaust
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kev250R

Thread: WTB: TW200 aftermarket exhaust

WTB: TW200 aftermarket exhaust

Pretty straightforward. Looking for an aftermarket exhaust. PayPal ready. Shipped to 04042

I have complete FMF exhaust (header, muffler, plus I think I have some of the packing material for the muffler, I'll have to check). Used but only for a couple of months, no damage. I can post a picture tonight. $180

Kevin
    littletommy likes this.
    '04 TW - Ricochet skid plate, IMS pegs, Odyssey battery, Seat Concepts seat, wide front tire. Geared low N' Slow Hidden Content

Honda Grom
    KTM 990 Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Kev250R View Post
    I have complete FMF exhaust (header, muffler, plus I think I have some of the packing material for the muffler, I'll have to check). Used but only for a couple of months, no damage. I can post a picture tonight. $180

Kevin
    Apologies in advance for the hijack but curious why you're getting rid of the FMF. Asking as a newbie as I consider the FMF and DG options. And the FMF comes with a header? Thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyMonkey View Post
    Apologies in advance for the hijack but curious why you're getting rid of the FMF. Asking as a newbie as I consider the FMF and DG options. And the FMF comes with a header? Thanks!
    No worries about the Hijack, it's a fair question. For me I prefer the quiet sound of the stock exhaust on my TW. Odd as it sounds I know but twice when riding in the forest I've ridden-up on Deer which is pretty cool plus I don't like having to re-pack my muffler every so often. FMF or DG both make a solid exhaust, I'm just at a point where I don't want the extra noise when I ride. I'll post a pic of the one I'm selling in a day or so. I originally bought it when I had three TW's and was setting the third one-up as a 'Track Bike' and the FMF fit the look and sound I was going for. When I sold that TW the new owner wanted the original exhaust back on it, so I re-installed it and never got around to selling the FMF, thinking that I'd one day use it on 'my' TW. That was five years and three moves ago and now it's time to part with it. I'm open to offers.

Kevin
    '04 TW - Ricochet skid plate, IMS pegs, Odyssey battery, Seat Concepts seat, wide front tire. Geared low N' Slow Hidden Content

Honda Grom
    KTM 990 Adventure

Sponosred Links