WANTED: Clutch Basket
Close

WANTED: Clutch Basket

Hey, Looking for a clutch basket for my project, if you are parting a bike out or have a clutch basket you'd like to sell, please let me know.

Thank You - Todd
    "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a motorcycle"

"Life Member NRA"

Hey Jeepster, Thanks for the link but I'm looking for the clutch basket, the part you linked is the part the goes "into" the clutch basket :-)
    "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a motorcycle"

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Give these guys a call, their website inventory isn't usually up to date and their search function blows. Haven't needed any used TW parts so I don't know what kind of TW donors they have laying around.

https://archwayintl.com

If you're in the area it's a fun place to look around.

There were some complete baskets on e bay as well earlier.
    "Life Member NRA"

Thanks Nihil! That spot does look really cool, I bet it's really fun to walk around :-) I'm in New Jersey thou, might be a bit far for a day trip! haha!

Thx Jeepster, I'm talking with a few of them now trying to get the newest one, for a good price, I'm trying to buy just the basket ;-)

Speaking if that, I'm wondering if basket age matters? I remember in Mr Bracket's build thread he replaced the rubber bushings in his basket, I'm speculating the older ones are a little "looser"

Sponosred Links