2019 TW200 300 Miles Mint Condition Southern California
Close

2019 TW200 300 Miles Mint Condition Southern California

so i am putting my 2019 TW200 up for sale as i never get to ride it.. we bought 3 tw's 11 months ago and mine has been used the most (270 miles) i have decided to get a more freeway friendly bike. this bike has never been offroad and is in mint condition never dropped and well maintained first oil change done at 200 miles bike has 260 miles on it currently but i plan on riding it to a bike meet so it will probably have about 300 miles when sold

mods (farkles)
    FMF exhaust
    TTR Stainless head pipe
    Pro taper ATV High bars
    Carb was jetted with a 128 jet and needle spaced
    California smog canister deleted (still have all parts so i can reinstall if you wanted it)
    Shinko 700 front tire (has about 20 miles on it)
    probably the most desirable mod it has is the kick start kit (brand new not used parts installed) OEM PARTS USED not the aftermarket kit that is available now
    Tags were just paid so they wont expire till November 2020

bike will come with both keys and owners manual

price $4500 if it does not sell at this price i am going to part it out and put it back stock

Location Anaheim California but bike is stored at my work in South El Monte Ca title status the bike is financed but should be paid off this week if someone is interested in the bike i can hold the bike till the title arrives should take 2-3 weeks

if you are looking for vouches i sold my 2014 TW back in 2015 here and Placerlode picked it up from my house and delivered it to another member up north they said the condition was as good or better then stated in for sale ad.. i am a straight shooter and if you want to lowball i will just keep the bike i do not need to sell it i just hate to let it sit here not being used if you need it delivered a reasonable distance i have a kendon trailer and can tow it for you

you can call or text me at 626-456-1966 My name is Ralph or you can just send me a message here on the forum

Sponosred Links