Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By madiz27
  • 1 Post By jeepster09
  • 1 Post By madiz27
  • 1 Post By admiral
  • 1 Post By Deezil

Thread: WTB: Exhaust

WTB: Exhaust

Just took the spark arrestor off for the first time today only to find it pretty deteriorated in addition to a hole rusted through the bottom of the interior wall of the muffler.

It’s a 2004 w/ 16,000 miles in otherwise good condition that I picked up at the end of last year.

Does anyone have an extra muffler/spark arrestor they would be willing to sell or advice on where to buy?

Thanks!
    littletommy likes this.
    2004 TW200 w/15,500 miles

Pinwall Cycle has been a good source for used parts. Shoot them an e mail, you never know.

https://pinwallcycle.com/advanced_se...tion=1&x=0&y=0
    littletommy likes this.
    "Life Member NRA"

Meanwhile, keep bumping This Thread up to the top. Lots of folks put on aftermarket mufflers and just have a stock Muffler sitting around...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Did you find one yet?
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Checked pinwallcycle.com, but no luck yet. I’ll keep an eye out here. Thanks for the responses littletommy and jeepster09.
    littletommy likes this.
    2004 TW200 w/15,500 miles

Anybody have a muffler sitting around that can help this fellow Washingtonian?

Rocky Mtn ATV/MC has a complete muffler system for $248 ish. The list price is $345 from Yamaha. There words say "usually ships within 5-7 business days" translated means they don't have it but will get it or it will ship from somewhere else.

The pipe outlet, which is what it looks like you really need is $60 ish and IS in stock.

I recently bought a pipe outlet for an 89 XT350 and it took about 6 weeks to get but it was listed "usually ships within 5-7 business days". Took a while but exactly what I needed. In this case, the pipe outlet is in stock at RMATVMC.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/13
    littletommy likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Im looking for a stock muffler as well. I have a supertrap setup Id trade for one
    Roostfezza likes this.

I have a stock exhaust I can unload. PM me.
    Offroad:
    TW200 - The Goat
    KTM 300 - Orange Dragon
    ATVs

Onroad:
    Triumphs (mainly)

I have a stack of mufflers from ultra low mile TW's most are from late models under 100 miles I've collected them over the years and it looks like I'm not using them as much as I expected I might, $149 each plus actual shipping from Arizona which seems to be between $19 and $45 depending on where you are located, some are missing the little heat shield but they are all rust free low mile OEM pipes
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Sponosred Links