Engine parts, seat, gas tank, plastic
Close

Engine parts, plastic & front fender

Here's another batch of parts. This is most but not all of a 2000 TW200 engine. The case consists of both halves and the right side cover, no left cover. Only 1 or 2 bearings are still in the case, can't remember which. There are 2 broken but removable studs in the outside of the left case half. The oil plug & screen are included.

The crankshaft, piston, rod & cylinder are usable, though the condition of the bearings is unknown and there is a small amount of surface corrosion. The cylinder should be honed, but would be a relatively easy assembly. The flywheel/rotor is for the older style electrics, has minor surface rust spots and includes all starter gear parts.

The transmission is almost all there, but I robbed the countershaft for a 6 speed. Shift forks, shift barrel, all gears, most if not all small hardware is included. A clutch is included though one leg has broken off- in the photo. Discs are all in decent usable shape.

The head is from an XT225 and suffered some damage when the piston went sideways. Two dents in the combustion chamber could be cleaned up fairly easily. Since I built a TW230, I used the cam and rockers from this head. TW200 cam, rockers, shafts, cam chain gear & chain, valve springs & colletts, and the exhaust valve are in OK shape. The head would need one new guide and a valve to be a complete TW200 head. The cam chain tensioner is the type from the older TW, and does fit the cylinder.

The gears and hardware for a TW200 right side are included. There is minor rust spotting. A carb intake boot for older style carbs is included.

Would prefer to sell this whole lot of parts together for $300. Several folks have asked about individual parts...the whole lot goes together please. The piston/crankshaft/cylinder/head alone are worth $300!!!
    P9041070.JPGP9041071.JPG

The front fender & side plastic parts are probably off of a 2000 TW. They are white underneath the green paint. Looks as if the fender needs the screws to hold it to the bracket.
    How 'bout $50 for everything.
    P9041073.JPG
    I'm happy to supply more photos on request. Call Roy at 360 391 7622 no texts please. Email [email protected].
    Last edited by Vagabond; 10-05-2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: sold parts
    2004 T-dub, 15/50-68 dual sprocket, modded carb, kickstart, weldment footpegs, EK o-ring chain, Shinko 241 front tire, Duro PG rear, Ride-on seal/balance f&r, Pro Taper bars w/ PG grips, folding mirrors, XT350 tank, f&r Cycleracks, Saddlemens gel seat insert, VisionX LED driving lights, TCI pan/guards, 230cc six speed engine/trans, Jimbo Shield (smoke); ongoing monkeyshinin'

Email sent re: stator and rotor.

I'm trying to get the stator, rotor, left side cover, and CDI from an '88-'00, if you have that laying around!

The left side cover that was on this engine was damaged- probably hit a rock- and there was no stator inside it. Email sent.
    2004 T-dub, 15/50-68 dual sprocket, modded carb, kickstart, weldment footpegs, EK o-ring chain, Shinko 241 front tire, Duro PG rear, Ride-on seal/balance f&r, Pro Taper bars w/ PG grips, folding mirrors, XT350 tank, f&r Cycleracks, Saddlemens gel seat insert, VisionX LED driving lights, TCI pan/guards, 230cc six speed engine/trans, Jimbo Shield (smoke); ongoing monkeyshinin'

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Sent you a PM.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Gas tank and seat have sold. -- Roy

Are the crankshaft, piston, rod & cylinder still available? I need some engine repairs and have another 2 months of riding weather.

Sponosred Links