FS Protaper ATV High SE $45 shipped
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GaryL

Thread: FS Protaper ATV High SE $45 shipped

FS Black Protaper ATV High SE $45 *shipped

I have had these on for about 6 months. No crashes or lay downs and no bends. They are in very nice shape and only used on the street. I am putting on a different bar with less sweep.

It will be a few days before I can remove it but let me know and we can work it out. *Shipped to the 48 states.

Part Number
    02-5257

Seven Eighths | Pro Taper
    Last edited by stephenmarklay; 10-07-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    2011 TW200: Protaper Fat Bars, IMS Pegs, Cyclerack, Moose Racing Tail Bag, Cyrca Handguards, VStrom Mirrors, Jimbo Shield, Oxford Heated Grips, ProCycle 15k spring, 2x2cycles rack, seat concepts, Cyclops Adventure Sports LED conversion

2014 BMW F800GS

2007 BMW R1200R

Hi Steve. I want to call dibs on these but need some info first. I am thinking about raising my stock bars up an inch with after market risers. How much higher are these bars than the stock ones?
    The stock bars are also a bit short on space for mounting stuff and hand guards. Do these bars give more or less room?

Thanks

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I can get some measurements in the morning for height. They are likely a good inch taller. They are a good height for me actually. They do give more space at the grips. They are wide enough that I actually left my front brake a bit inward so as to keep the cable from getting too tight. These are a popular bar here so others can chime in or perhaps post on the general forum to get some feedback.

I am fairly tall at 6'0" and with my young daughter on the back I don't leave her much room. I think less sweep in the bar will allow be to sit a bit more forward and give her more room.
    2011 TW200: Protaper Fat Bars, IMS Pegs, Cyclerack, Moose Racing Tail Bag, Cyrca Handguards, VStrom Mirrors, Jimbo Shield, Oxford Heated Grips, ProCycle 15k spring, 2x2cycles rack, seat concepts, Cyclops Adventure Sports LED conversion

2014 BMW F800GS

2007 BMW R1200R

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

rbm
    Second dibs, please PM if Gary passes.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenmarklay View Post
    I can get some measurements in the morning for height. They are likely a good inch taller. They are a good height for me actually. They do give more space at the grips. They are wide enough that I actually left my front brake a bit inward so as to keep the cable from getting too tight. These are a popular bar here so others can chime in or perhaps post on the general forum to get some feedback.

I am fairly tall at 6'0" and with my young daughter on the back I don't leave her much room. I think less sweep in the bar will allow be to sit a bit more forward and give her more room.
    Thanks Steve, drop me a PM with payment info. I guess the only true test is try them and see if they fit for me.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Yeah and if you end up reselling you won't lose much if anything...

2014 BMW F800GS

2007 BMW R1200R

rbm
    Let me know if you don't like them Gary.... And if you do like them please share the difference you feel with them.

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    Let me know if you don't like them Gary.... And if you do like them please share the difference you feel with them.
    Already put you first on my list if the bars don't fit my needs! You will get them for the same as Stephen sold them to me for and I don't charge S&H either. If they are as I suspect and fit like I hope then you are SOL.

GaryL
    stephenmarklay likes this.

rbm
    Thanks and LOL!

Sponosred Links