APB - Be on the lookout for a Fat-assed TDUBYA; Mongolia's Most Wanted
Close

Lightbulb APB - Be on the lookout for a Fat-assed TDUBYA; Mongolia's Most Wanted

Dear Esteemed Fellow Tee Dubya Lovers,

I am on the hunt for an ugly beauty of a TW200, 225 okay. Color not all too important, as I have plans for customization. Powder-coating is very, very nice! Big strong beefy tires will be most appreciated. I guess I'd like to be able to kick it to life, and it should have a functional magic button, too. Low mileage is important, but it shouldn't have sat dry-rotting for years either. Accessories are nice, but I have my own plans so I won't pay much extra for the efforts of the PO in that area. Essentially, she must be ready to pull me anywhere I might go in and around Central Asia. I am a heavy rider, and I'll likely pull some gear, so perhaps suspension mods are in order. I'll pay up to $4000 for the right TDUBYA, but I don't see ANY reason to make a donation to your kids' college fund, so keep a level head or I'll look elsewhere quickly. I use NADA/KBB as a guide, but will consider the extra time and labor of mods, IF AND ONLY IF I'M CONVINCED THEY'VE BEEN DONE CORRECTLY; mechanic owned/operated/maintained a plus.

Thank you in advance for keeping your eyes wide open.

All The Best from Ulaanbaatar,

MP

MP, earlier this year I picked up a '94 w/less than 3500miles on it. Was my intent to 'kit' it out with my aluminum panniers , as well as custom racks. Wanted to have a second, more off-road, TW that I could abuse. Long story short, haven't had time to get to it.

blue w/red seat, Maxxis frt. tire, new battery just before I got it. Has kick start too. Could throw a set of my aluminum panniers in on the deal.

still would like to keep it, but sounds like you need it more than I do. If it sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know.

TIM
    SeatConcepts,carb mod,Shinko tires,15/50 o-ring chain,custom racks f/r, aluminum luggage,windshield,handguards,heated grips,Clarke tank,high frt fender,led running lights,folding shifter, wide pegs,12v outlets,headlight kill switch,voltmeter,stainless header,2nd brakelight,GPS/phone mount

TINMAN!

This could be our lucky day! Let's see her (good pics please). Also, PM or email me with what you gotta get for her. Mind you, I'll have to get it to my Mongolian cargo company, but that's my problem. I like the idea of your tin boxes too. I can put the vodka for the Mongolian shamans in those

Also, more details please. Issues? Mods? Accessories?

[email protected] or just PM me here SOON!

Thanks Brother,

MP

Sponosred Links