looking for tw in phila or tri state
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: looking for tw in phila or tri state

looking for tw in phila or tri state

Yes ill take a shot at it. I have 2 friend searching cl for tw and can't find any luck. We're in Philly but will take a trip to pick up.

Here's two on Craigs list in the Philadelphia area. philadelphia motorcycles/scooters classifieds "TW200" - craigslist
    God is great and beer is good and people are crazy.

OCS, MP
    125th Company MSSG

2013 Jeep Wrangler
    2013 Tdub
    2011 Kubota L3200 4x4 with a bucket Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yea they are to new. Looking for used one's. It took me 5 yrs to find a nice pre owned with title. They just never pop up. Thanks though

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Oh, well good luck! The second one is used but still $2999 - I imagine you're looking more for a $1500 one. Good hunting.
    God is great and beer is good and people are crazy.

OCS, MP
    125th Company MSSG

2013 Jeep Wrangler
    2013 Tdub
    2011 Kubota L3200 4x4 with a bucket Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Lower Hudson River Valley of The Communist State of N.Y.
    When they do come up, you have to move fast. The reasonably priced ones go fast. ( even in the dead of winter ) Being part of this community has given me the confidence to buy and resurrect machines that I would not have given a second thought about before I joined. ( and learned )

They really do go fast. It took me 5 years any many missed chances bros I finally found a good used one. At this point I might even consider shipping if one pops up else where. I'm not very mechanical when it comes to bikes but I plan on practicing on the tw.

I just snatched one a couple weeks ago from right under your nose down in Red Lion PA. It was listed as a 1994 but it is a 1988 model. Like Bucknutz said, we are pals for many years and love working on these nice bikes and learning from this forum. I am not sure what I will do with this '88 once I get it running. It is a great candidate for a total make over as long as the engine is as the seller stated. Wish this below zero crap would get over itself so I can get out in the garage and fiddle with it to hear the engine run.

Good luck with your search and be ready to roll and pull the trigger with cash in hand when you see them pop up on CL. There is a 1995 just up the road from me but the guy wants stupid $$ for it and it needs a lot of work to get it right. He started at $2300 and went down to $1500 but I would be a buyer at around $600. It needs tires, chain, sprockets, handle bars, seat pad and a bunch of other stuff and would only be worth around $1500 when it is done.

GaryL
    littletommy likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

i just got one an 87 out of chester springs,pa about 2 weeks ago..was asking 1200 got it for 900 needing tires and a slight base gasket oil leak...he said all he had was tire kickers..
    If ya wanna live life in your own terms..ya gotta be willing to crash and burn!

MMI Orlando,FLA graduate 2/2000
    1987 TW200 - Pirelli MT21 front tire,'08 disc brake conversion, ..Maxxis Ceros rear tire, Honda VTR1000 rear shock,Fat pegs,Answer bars,...all stock otherwise
    2006 KLX250s - details on this one are for a different forum,..we'll focus on the TW...lol...basic bolt on upgrades,nothing to write home about.

I think I talked to him. He was trying to trade it with another bike right? That's funny I emailed him back to make a deal and it was gone. We did make a deal in the one in milton that's on cl so now we just need one more. How's the riding in cape May?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitty View Post
    I think I talked to him. He was trying to trade it with another bike right? That's funny I emailed him back to make a deal and it was gone. We did make a deal in the one in milton that's on cl so now we just need one more. How's the riding in cape May?
    I tried buying that one in Milton and the AH never called me back after leaving five messages. That bike was on CL a long time considering the miles and price but his statement on getting a NJ title probably scared a lot of buyers off. Hope that works out for you.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links