TW for sale in CT
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GaryL

Thread: TW for sale in CT

TW for sale in CT

Guys & Gals
    I thought i would post a link to a CL add for anyone in New England that might be looking for a newer TW. The link to the add is below. The ad had two for sale but I bought the 2006 today so its gone. I took a good look at the 2012 as well its 100% stock and pretty much perfect. It looks like its still brand new. Here is the add in case anyone is looking.

2012 Yamaha Tw200 and a 2006 Tw200
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jb882 View Post
    Guys & Gals
    I thought i would post a link to a CL add for anyone in New England that might be looking for a newer TW. The link to the add is below. The ad had two for sale but I bought the 2006 today so its gone. I took a good look at the 2012 as well its 100% stock and pretty much perfect. It looks like its still brand new. Here is the add in case anyone is looking.

2012 Yamaha Tw200 and a 2006 Tw200
    Thanks for the heads up JB. I am so happy he is firm on the 2012 at $3300. It is a very nice bike and I would be getting in trouble again if he was down at around $2800. Wife thinks I am addicted to a new drug aptly named TW.

GaryL
    Dubzha likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Sponosred Links