Meeting Bucknuts
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Meeting Bucknuts

Meeting Bucknuts

So, from this forum I have made a friend. Not sure if you have seen him on vid before, Hope he doesn't mind me posting this.

Yeah, that's Dave alright. Any vids of riding, or did ya jump in the pool?
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I would have posted more but my cam is pointing a little low on most of them. I did post in other threads some stuff I did where Bucknuts brought me that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Werloc View Post
    Yeah, that's Dave alright. Any vids of riding, or did ya jump in the pool?
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Cam is no so bad in this one.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

Very nice. Looks exactly like where I grew up riding as a kid. Very close to PA terrain right there. I love rides like that. I'm gunna have to have a talk with him. Love the hills. Those vids aren't "that" bad. Not as bad as some of mine......
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Nice.
    Tom in Wichita

78 Moto Guzzi SP1000
    87 Yamaha TW200
    99 Yamaha TW200
    03 Honda Shadow Spirit (girlfriend's ride)
    74 Moto Guzzi Eldorado Police model (in many pieces)

I know all of you peckerheads, Werloc included and all are some good forum folks. Good thing that camera wasn't pointing any further down or it would have shown the dirt in Zolar's teeth!

I don't ride much any more but I sure could drive the AMBULANCE behind him with that death wing still attached! Heck, I can't even straighten out the stuff Z twists as fast as he can twist it but it sure is fun watching a newbie learn. Get that camera adjusted Z because you just might be living proof that the TW has too much power and I need to invest in stocks for grip protector/bark busters!

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I am upset, one day with the brush busters on and they are all out of whack. I think putting the tube on the screw inside the bars, did not let the screw spred and get a good bite. they were flush and now have a space and seem bent. they dont line up with the levers the way they should now. SO SAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    I know all of you peckerheads, Werloc included and all are some good forum folks. Good thing that camera wasn't pointing any further down or it would have shown the dirt in Zolar's teeth!

I don't ride much any more but I sure could drive the AMBULANCE behind him with that death wing still attached! Heck, I can't even straighten out the stuff Z twists as fast as he can twist it but it sure is fun watching a newbie learn. Get that camera adjusted Z because you just might be living proof that the TW has too much power and I need to invest in stocks for grip protector/bark busters!

GaryL
    mudbug likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zolar View Post
    I am upset, one day with the brush busters on and they are all out of whack. I think putting the tube on the screw inside the bars, did not let the screw spred and get a good bite. they were flush and now have a space and seem bent. they dont line up with the levers the way they should now. SO SAD!
    A very big part of learning how to ride a MC is learning how NOT to fall. You need to suit up and slow down until you master both. We all had to eat some dirt when we were learning but dirt tastes a lot better when we are 12 than it does now when we are over 40, 50 and 60.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I can honestly say (now that I no longer have a TW), that I have never went down on my TW. Hey, that don't sound right.... OK guys, you "do' know I ain't talkin sex here.......

Yeah, Gary is right. Your just practicing how to fall, cuz your sure doing a lot of it. Slow down and ride, speed will come in time. One of these times you may not get up. Maybe your gravity is stronger up there in NY. You can then blame exsessive gravitational pull.......

Sure is fun to watch though. And, I just love your comments. Great attitude.......
    Last edited by Werloc; 06-14-2015 at 11:57 PM.
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links