Admirals Ride Video Library
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Admirals Ride Video Library

Admirals Ride Video Library

I've stopped posting video's here as a library. If you want to watch any video's I've posted on Youtube you can view them on my Youtube.

It's too much to manage video's here and on youtube is the reason not that I don't want you to watch them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/klnrgj01/videos?disable_polymer=1
    Last edited by admiral; 10-30-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    HKLBRY, Fred and grewen like this.

Georgie Riding on Back of TW Video's

Enjoy the videos, these are copies of previously posted video's for the Video Library. If you like the video please feel free to click the "Like" button, but please do not reply with feedback or comments to the videos posted within the Library. Feel free to make comments in the original post or on youtube. Thank you!

George on the TW

Georgie Rides Shotgun
    Last edited by admiral; 06-05-2015 at 10:15 AM.
    HKLBRY, dogonit, raffles and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Enjoy the videos, these are copies of previously posted video's for the Video Library. If you like the video please feel free to click the "Like" button, but please do not reply with feedback or comments to the videos posted within the Library. Feel free to make comments in the original post or on youtube. Thank you!
    Golden Bolt.jpg
    admiral likes this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Rides around Boise, Idaho

8th Street Adventure Ride
    https://tw200forum.com/forum/trails-...foothills.html

Last edited by admiral; 09-26-2018 at 08:35 AM.
    HKLBRY, mekdad and raffles like this.

Good job with the video library, clever idea.
    admiral and grewen like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

You sure have that snow riding thing perfected. Nothing like leaving the first man made tracks after a fresh light snowfall.
    littletommy and admiral like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    You sure have that snow riding thing perfected. Nothing like leaving the first man made tracks after a fresh light snowfall.
    Perfected? Not yet! This year I'm gonna take a page out of mrgizmo's playbook and try some kind of ski/tire hybrid combination. I have not been satisfied with the tire or tire w/chain combination in deeper snow. Studs work good on hardpacked snow & ice, but not deep snow either. My goal is an easy quick way to install and remove a ski when needed and store on the back rack. Tire chains on the rear tire have worked pretty well in the snow. Help in muddy conditions but still not as good as I would like. Plus I'm hoping to try an ATV tire for the rear this winter. With and without chains and see if this combo will be worth it over the stock tire. My ultimate goal is an easy to ride TW in snowy conditions. Thus far I've not been successful in all the winter conditions I may encounter!
    littletommy likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Perfected? Not yet! This year I'm gonna take a page out of mrgizmo's playbook and try some kind of ski/tire hybrid combination. I have not been satisfied with the tire or tire w/chain combination in deeper snow. Studs work good on hardpacked snow & ice, but not deep snow either. My goal is an easy quick way to install and remove a ski when needed and store on the back rack. Tire chains on the rear tire have worked pretty well in the snow. Help in muddy conditions but still not as good as I would like. Plus I'm hoping to try an ATV tire for the rear this winter. With and without chains and see if this combo will be worth it over the stock tire. My ultimate goal is an easy to ride TW in snowy conditions. Thus far I've not been successful in all the winter conditions I may encounter!
    Personally, I admire anyone who gets out there on their TW in the snow!! I go about 2 weeks max during the winter that I can't ride. I find it invigorating!!
    admiral and plumbstraight like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Very true it's very invigorating! Rosy cheeks and frostbitten toes
    littletommy and plumbstraight like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Maybe we just need different snow machines...something with bigger wheels
    Lyterx, admiral, grewen and 1 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links